I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!!

Discus and support I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had close to a million gold and for some reason it was switched to -360,000. Not sure why this happened but it is very annoying since now I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skurs4280, Dec 16, 2017.

  1. skurs4280
    skurs4280 Guest

    I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!!


    I had close to a million gold and for some reason it was switched to -360,000. Not sure why this happened but it is very annoying since now I can't use the points to purchase new puzzles. Is this to force users to spend actual money to play the game?
    I would like my points restored please.

    Thanks,

    Annoyed user

    :)
     
    skurs4280, Dec 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Innovation?

    No you didn't and I'm pretty sure you contradicted yourself with the "AAA" argument.

    Also, Amensia was built on a budget of about 360,000 and sold about three million on a platform where "piracy is rampant" so that basically destroys the triple A argument you brought and that's without the issue as to what constitutes as a triple A title.
     
    Pyramid Head15, Dec 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Village People hate me

    i did the money glitch with two controllers and a offline account and now i have 40 million gold so i have no need to raise rent everyone loves me because i give out so much gold
     
    Florida 2 LEGlT, Dec 16, 2017
    #3
  4. WakefulSugar67 Win User

    Cannot get updates

    I have this happening on Solitaire and taptiles as well. very annoying especially as I had completed all daily challenges and have each day green. I was so close. I had achieved Gold coin as well and now it 's showing that I haven't completed any daily challenges
    or coins. :(

    Please fix.
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Innovation?

    No you didn't and I'm pretty sure you contradicted yourself with the "AAA" argument.

    Also, Amensia was built on a budget of about 360,000 and sold about three million on a platform where "piracy is rampant" so that basically destroys the triple A argument you brought and that's without the issue as to what constitutes as a triple A title.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Forza 4 Daily Money........Or Lack Of It!!

    Well, I've still got 999,999,999cr. Annoying cos I've got close to 1 million cr to collect from designs but can't earn any more. Stoopid Turn 10.
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Innovation?

    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]
    No you didn't and I'm pretty sure you contradicted yourself with the "AAA" argument.

    Also, Amensia was built on a budget of about 360,000 and sold about three million on a platform where "piracy is rampant" so that basically destroys the triple A argument you brought and that's without the issue as to what constitutes as a triple A title.

    [/quote]Amnesia is so AAA that no-ones heard of it...
  8. Murderstyle75 Win User

    XBL Rewards Program: More harm than good?

    That number is not even close. It's 40 million total subscribers whether they are Gold or Silver. The last official statement showed only 50% of subscribers to be Gold. That also means only 25% of all console owners buy the service.
Thema:

I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!!

Loading...
  1. I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!! - Similar Threads - 360 000 gold

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]