I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition

Discus and support I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 16th August to make sure that I would have all the bonuses for when the game came out. I ordered on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Fleming, Sep 28, 2022.

1. I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition

I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 16th August to make sure that I would have all the bonuses for when the game came out. I ordered on the Microsoft website as I was not home. I bought the game and when I arrived home I was able to install it. I installed it and had it downloaded waiting for the 27th. It was installed and ready until some time on the 26th August when the EA play trial came out but I didn’t really think much of it until today where it says in my order history that the payment was declined Albright I had it until today. I am willing to pay the same amount I did on the 16th August as long as the limited time bonuses are included.

:)

Callum Fleming, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  3. Callum Fleming Win User

It was impossible for this to come to my attention 10 days prior to the games release as it only now says that I don’t own the game. I should have it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Callum, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for pre-ordered games, Microsoft will attempt to get the charge within 10 days prior to the game releases.

Since the game is already released, our only option now is to re-purchase the game.
  5. Jj B2 Win User

I have the exact same problem, the money went out of my account weeks ago and now its saying I don't own it and need to pay for it
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize, Callum. As much as I would love to, that will be the only way. I really apologize.
Thema:

1. I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition - Similar Threads - longer own pre

2. I no longer own a game that I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own a game that I bought: A while ago I had the game Subnautica in my Xbox library but one day when I went to reinstall the game I lost it and now I only have below zero and on my PC it says I can install the game but it...
  3. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  4. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought: A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game e118e54c-0e8e-421d-a950-4ac01ac4e4dd
  5. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  6. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..: Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current...
  7. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  8. I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?: The phone number attached to the mention account I no longer use, nor the credit car used to buy content. ade55a99-e468-4b30-9607-620ec9a32cb5
  9. No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.: Hello. I owned minecraft long before. I migrated my minecraft account to mojang 1 year or 2 ago. 3 months ago i claimed the nitro gamepass sub gift for 3 months with the same email and my...
  10. Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered the Sims 4 and got the deluxe edition. The pre-order also included the perfect patio pack as a bonus. This morning the perfect patio pack content disappeared from my game but the...