I no longer have Fallout 76

Discus and support I no longer have Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Fallout 76 since it came out and now after its latest update I can no longer play the game it tells me that I no longer have the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrButternub02, Apr 15, 2020.

1. I no longer have Fallout 76

I have had Fallout 76 since it came out and now after its latest update I can no longer play the game it tells me that I no longer have the game and directs me to go and buy it again. I know I've bought it because I have even uninstalled and reinstalled
    and played with no issue before until now. But I can't get into a conversation with someone actually from Xbox since they changed the "Support" system around all I get is pre-made messages from "Xbox Experts". I don't know what I expect to happen but I need
    someone to help me out either how to get my game back or how to actually get a hold of Xbox Support where I can talk to someone that actually can do something

:)

MrButternub02, Apr 15, 2020
  2. WildDreamz Win User

That is very frustrating for the game to not allow access when we want it. I am very sorry, the xbox support has been hit hard with the surge of new accounts.

All I can think of is to keep trying to get in touch with support to help you out, https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

4. AridLizard Win User

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click Contact Us

select Family and Online Safety as the category

select I Want to Protect My Account as the topic

click Next

click Skip

scroll to the bottom of the options and select either Chat Online or Request a Call to talk to a member of Support
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

6. rG Gladius Win User

I bought a digital copy from gamestop and downloaded it on my profile but the order history for it is gone. all the other codes ive just put in are in my order history even the beta code i got for pre ordering it. but just not fallout 76
Thema:

1. I no longer have Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - longer Fallout

2. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  3. Fallout 4 no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 no longer working: I am subscribed to gamepass and was previously playing fallout 4 and skyrim. I decided to buy the bundle that includes all the upgrades and dlc so I can start to get away from the gamepass. Before...
  4. I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...: when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a message appears telling me "Connection failed:...
  5. Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?: Hi everyone, This might be a little bit of a long shot but not exactly sure if anyone else has run into this. Over the last week or so i’ve been getting back into fallout 3, it was on the game...
  6. I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer: After buying Fallout 4, a message was sent to me on XBOX regarding my Fallout 3 code. I can not find this message any longer. a19cbd4d-846d-44e0-8030-b9296db369f6
  7. Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[29/10/15]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” “The message...
  8. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available: I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am no longer able to see it. Is there any way...
  9. Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason): I have had this problem for a few days now. Launch the game>"Please Stand By" (Picture, not the video)2-5s>black screen 0-15s>black screen w/logo bottom-right 30-60s>logo stops its animation...
  10. Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading: Hey everyone as stated my fallout 4 disk no longer works, Game is still in perfect condition. Only game it happens with. anyone else having this issue b119fefe-38c4-46b5-9f09-92c303864b0a