I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

Discus and support I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had installed the game from Game Pass and had been gifted by a friend access to the DLC of season 1 and was able to play it for a few days but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Draven Hartman, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

So i had installed the game from Game Pass and had been gifted by a friend access to the DLC of season 1 and was able to play it for a few days but the other day they were all gone and I no longer have access to it despite being able to play it already before I tried checking the add-on's and I've tried uninstalling reinstalling the game but nothing has worked any help would be great!

:)

Draven Hartman, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Draven Hartman Win User

Its guilty gear strive but I still have access to the game it's just the DLC that I had bought that I no longer have access to
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Great! Thanks as well for reaching out to us. Happy gaming!
  4. Draven Hartman Win User

Yeah it was probably that thank you i think everything is good now!
  5. Draven Hartman Win User

I dont really know what happend but when i went to look at the game again the dlc had just came back
  6. Draven Hartman Win User

I tried but my second account isnt connected to the same email as my main account so the DLC didnt appear there
Thema:

1. I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one - Similar Threads - longer access season

2. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  3. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  4. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  5. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  6. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  7. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  8. Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...: So a random guy hacked my friend's Minecraft account and changed his Gmail to his Minecraft account Do you think you can help him he done contacted a bunch of support and they all did not care...
  9. My Microsoft account W’s hacked and the email was changed so that I can no longer access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account W’s hacked and the email was changed so that I can no longer access...: My account got hacked and the associated email to that account has been changed so that I can’t recover it. I was wondering if there was any way to recover my account through Microsoft sports...
  10. After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone: Iv never had a problem cloud gaming off my phone before but now when i try streaming a game i get the message "Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something...