I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which...

Discus and support I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which means i cant unlink it. What can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Μανος Παπαδακης, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which...

I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which means i cant unlink it. What can i do?

:)

Μανος Παπαδακης, Nov 27, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which means i cant unlink it. Is it possible to check which email was used to link the accounts?

All account linking happens on their servers. You will have to contact WB to unlink it
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which means i cant unlink it. What can i do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ΜΑΝΟΣ

Sorry to hear that you already have an WB account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach WB support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using the link below:
    https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us
  4. Mark Browne1 Win User

Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my purchased games

I have loaded up my 360 and there is a prompt to change your Xbox live account which is no longer working and the link is no longer working
  5. WookieStick-D99842B6 Win User

Need access to private preview forum

I can't access them either. I initiated the code but it says my xbox one has been registered to another account (which I no longer have access to)
  6. Michael O'Hara1 Win User

Game pass linked to wrong account

Which seems to be related to the fact i have 2 accounts on my xbox app. My microsoft account which in my xbox gamertag and then my store account which doesnt have an xbox account linked to it but now has the game pass ultimate subscription attached to it.
Thema:

I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which...

1. I no longer have access to my wb games account which is linked to my xbox account which... - Similar Threads - longer access games

2. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  3. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  4. After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone: Iv never had a problem cloud gaming off my phone before but now when i try streaming a game i get the message "Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something...
  5. Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games: I had two experts, not Microsoft tech help and one solution made the issue worse. 4d360d77-54c7-43d1-b8cb-9496c8bcf963
  6. How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?: Hi. I have had an email account that has been mine for a very long time. (Since about 2006-7) and I forgot my password years later not using it. I need to access my email inbox for a game called...
  7. I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...: My brother has normal Game Pass. We are set up for the family member shared gaming. I did the $1 trial to upgrade to Ultimate so I could try a series X game via cloud gaming. As soon as I did...
  8. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...: My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games, as well as his game pass subscription, even...
  9. please help no longer have access to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    please help no longer have access to game streaming app: it worked fine this morning i do network test and tells me failed to find user info.. doesn't let me get past learn more. submitted by /u/Narrow-Ad-8330 [link] [comments]
  10. Can no longer access game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer access game: When it first came out, I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 and managed to download it without problem. It worked fine for a long while on my PC. However, recently I got a new PC to replace my old one...