I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

Discus and support I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BLIZUNTS83, Nov 11, 2017.

1. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes [​IMG]

:)

BLIZUNTS83, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Oluf N
    Oluf N Guest
    Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

I've been a member of the rewards program for a while, and I've never received any points for game purchases I made during the pre-order period. It's very frustrating to be a fan of Forza Motorsport, pre-ordering the games on the first day they are available,
    and then not get the reward points. This seems to be a systemic problem. Could that get fixed please? And can I have my reward points for Forza Motorsport 7 (and 6), and my extra pre-order virtual keys for the FM7 virtual key sweepstakes, please?

-Oluf

Oluf N, Nov 11, 2017
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Bonus

I pre-ordered Forza 7 Ultimate Edition on September 28th through the Microsoft Store. At that time I was already registered for the Virtual Key Sweepstakes.

According to the promotion, I was supposed to earn 10 extra keys and 5,000 reward credits if pre-ordering through the Microsoft Store and that it could take up to 96 hours to show.

It's been two weeks and I still haven't received the bonus keys or reward points. When can I expect those to show in my rewards account?

Xbox Live Rewards

Thanks!

WuTang Asassain, Nov 11, 2017
  4. codescriber
    codescriber Guest

Same here. I wonder if it's just delayed.

codescriber, Nov 13, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BLIZUNTS83,

We see that the email you registered into the sweepstakes with is different from your primary email. While we reach out to our win fulfillment team to resend your email, you may wish to check that email for these prizes, as well as the junk mail folder of
    that email. We have had some users report getting their prizes to their junk mail.

XBLRewards8, Nov 13, 2017
  6. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

BLIZUNTS83, Nov 14, 2017
  7. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    xblrewards8 do you know what the title of the email?

BLIZUNTS83, Nov 14, 2017
  8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

10. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

xblrewards8 do you know what the title of the email?
  11. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BLIZUNTS83,

We see that the email you registered into the sweepstakes with is different from your primary email. While we reach out to our win fulfillment team to resend your email, you may wish to check that email for these prizes, as well as the junk mail folder of
    that email. We have had some users report getting their prizes to their junk mail.
  13. codescriber Win User

Same here. I wonder if it's just delayed.
Thema:

1. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes - Similar Threads - never received rewards

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  5. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  6. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  9. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  10. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a