I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times

Discus and support I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why dont I receive my community goal keys. I have earned 100 keys more than 10 times. What am I doing wrong. dae8af59-349b-49ba-947e-1ecc838e0e19 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FireLynx909932, Sep 11, 2017.

1. I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times

Why dont I receive my community goal keys. I have earned 100 keys more than 10 times. What am I doing wrong.

:)

FireLynx909932, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Not getting Keys earned in France Community Goal

Several times now, I have earned my first 100 keys and continue playing and completed an additional 4 full cards (or more) but when the Community Goal is reached....I only receive 155 keys!!!

Please send me the keys that I have earned.....at least 3 times that I have completed at least an additional 4 full cards.

Thanks in advance, hoping to receive KEYS

TelevisedGem80, Sep 11, 2017
  3. earned 100 keys, but thet never came

on Thailand, I earned 100 keys, community goal was reached, and the keys never came. Advice?

ChelseaLientz, Sep 11, 2017
  4. AuieSchatz
    AuieSchatz Guest

I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times

that was my problem before. too. I figured out awhile ago. Try to check in the Menu then social. check if you received any reward keys like I did. I hope I help you I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times :)

AuieSchatz, Sep 22, 2017
  5. curley7green
    curley7green Guest
    I just recently had this problem but I did check in Social - have checked there repeatedly in the last days - both Mexico and Germany cards were reset recently after Community Goal was reached - looked for my keys in Social - nothing, zip, nada. I'm so mad
    because it cost me $$ and time and patience. I thought maybe I had to be playing the card at the time - I had stopped playing in Mexico after getting the 100 keys and went to other destinations to play while waiting for Mexico to pay up and finish. It finished,
    I checked Social - bummed out. Don't know who to complain to, do you all?

curley7green, Nov 2, 2018
  6. AuieSchatz Win User

that was my problem before. too. I figured out awhile ago. Try to check in the Menu then social. check if you received any reward keys like I did. I hope I help you :)
  7. curley7green Win User

I just recently had this problem but I did check in Social - have checked there repeatedly in the last days - both Mexico and Germany cards were reset recently after Community Goal was reached - looked for my keys in Social - nothing, zip, nada. I'm so mad
    because it cost me $$ and time and patience. I thought maybe I had to be playing the card at the time - I had stopped playing in Mexico after getting the 100 keys and went to other destinations to play while waiting for Mexico to pay up and finish. It finished,
    I checked Social - bummed out. Don't know who to complain to, do you all?
  8. WhOaMan Win User

Did not receive award

I did not receive my community award either. This is the second time in the past two weeks. The first time was 40 keys and this time was 100 keys. This issue needs to be addressed!!!
  9. LarryStiles Win User

One Mad Bingo Player

It was confusing to me the first time I played the Power Bingo Community card too. You will get your payout when the community goal is achieved. Right now I am in Italy (Destination), and the indicator bar shows 17920/19465. That means I will get a payout
    when 1545 more Power bingos have happened.

By the way, if you have made it all the way to the 100 on the graphic you will receive 155 keys when the community target goal is reached!
  10. nikkiheat16 Win User

Third time and still no keys!!!!!

Same here. I was supposed to receive 100 keys twice and 40 once. NEVER GOT THE KEYS!!!
Thema:

1. I never receive my community goal keys. Why Not? I have earned 100 keys several times - Similar Threads - never receive community

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  5. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  6. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  9. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  10. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a