I never get any rewards points despite buying lots of games.

Discus and support I never get any rewards points despite buying lots of games. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For example, I have already pre-ordered 3 of the games on this month's mission list (MHW, Far Cry 5 & Sea of Thieves) but still no points. I see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EviLjiMjAfAr, Mar 15, 2018.

1. EviLjiMjAfAr
    EviLjiMjAfAr Guest

For example, I have already pre-ordered 3 of the games on this month's mission list (MHW, Far Cry 5 & Sea of Thieves) but still no points. I see the end of the Pre-order punchcard is March 31st - perhaps points will be credited then, but there is no indication
    that any of my pre-orders have actually counted towards the total.

I find it strange that I have earned no points in years despite being a prolific game buyer and a Gold member for 7+ years without a break.

Could there be something wrong?

:)

EviLjiMjAfAr, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Never got any reward point

It is dissapointing that i never had any rewards pointes. The only time was 250 point after filling in the enquête. Never get any points for buying online (xbox store) Call of Duty ( ww2 - modern warfare) and Sims.

In my view the reward program is a fealure

BR4VEHEART4ever, Mar 15, 2018
  3. LEONHART7676
    LEONHART7676 Guest
    My balance seems wrong and tells me i have 0 games played.

I just checked my rewards and despite buying multiple games that should have hiven me rewards, I have 7000 points i have never received. On top of that,y games played is at 0 when last I checked i play about 5 to ten a month and have nearly 400 lifetime.
    What gives?

LEONHART7676, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so support can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so support can check into it for you.
  6. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

Game.co.uk microsoft points sale

Indeed I just used some of my reward points on a game. I also use the console for points... never knew it was more expensive lol. To me this was a lot cheaper. Won't be using that method any more.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Never earn any points despite spending??

In order for support to check your purchases, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. If there are any specific offers you're looking for credits from, it's best to post them. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be
    eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  8. matthewiag Win User

Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

I would recommend starting Microsoft Rewards that people start using Microsoft Rewards if they don't know about it.

You can Earn Points Daily to get Xbox Live Membership, Game-Pass Membership and Xbox Credit, You also get Point every time you make a purchase on Xbox or the Microsoft Store so if you buying Digital Games you will earn a lot of point fast
  9. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

I also had to wait longer when I used the xbox one app rather than using the rewards website to receive my rewards. I have taken to just using the rewards website. They need to do a lot of fine tuning to the app before it is functional. It is in a sense,
    free money though. There are a lot of free points to be accumulated over time through the app. It has not been well received by the general public, but it is free money at the end of the day. So if you spend money, such as buying games, you can fill out some
    surveys and sometimes get 6,000 points on top of what you get for buying the game. That translates into a lot of money. It may have it's bugs but it does more good than harm.
Thema:

1. I never get any rewards points despite buying lots of games. - Similar Threads - never rewards points

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  5. Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account: A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on either her new HP mint colored AMD laptop or...
  6. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  7. I never received my 6000 reward points for Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    I never received my 6000 reward points for Elden Ring: As the title states, I never got the points for Elden Rings pre-order through the rewards app. I have tried to find an E-Mail address but it keeps taking me to live chat. There is no option for...
  8. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  9. Never got any reward point

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got any reward point: It is dissapointing that i never had any rewards pointes. The only time was 250 point after filling in the enquête. Never get any points for buying online (xbox store) Call of Duty ( ww2 - modern...
  10. Never Received Reward Point

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never Received Reward Point: Although I receive a deposit of 4750 credits in 2016 my dashboard stills show 0 credits. And it does not seem like I'm being rewarded any points ever since. 08/10/16 - Rewards Deposited - 4,750...