I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game

Discus and support I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are they trying to charge me again 15d21d05-9d30-4183-bdc4-50f73f8b3ba4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubsonicVito, Nov 5, 2022.

1. SubsonicVito
    SubsonicVito Guest

I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game

Why are they trying to charge me again

:)

SubsonicVito, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SubsonicVito, would you be trying to install the game again on your Xbox One, have you checked your purchase history if there was some kind of game return that you purchased for the system to be issuing this warning?

Enter in your account via this link below, go to your Purchase History and see the status of your game.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. NoLmtSoldier Win User

Error code 0x803f900a

The reset didn't work. I've now attempted to reinstall the game, but it's telling me that I don't have gamepass ultimate and I need to purchase it before I can reinstall the game. I've already purchased it, my paypal has been charged and it says in my
    current subscriptions that I'm paid until 6/22/2020.

This is getting annoying and I'm not willing to get charged twice.

Any thoughts?
  4. Honk3yNinja666 Win User

I pre-ordered call of duty MW2. the Microsoft store says i have to pay again.

I pre-ordered got charged 99.99 then a day later went to play the campaign got charged a 2nd 99.99.

Will Microsoft refund me the cash
  5. W0LVERINE tm Win User

Cloud Sync seems to be having a serious problem

Having this issue as well. 2nd console no longer syncs at all. I receive a 80004005 error on every game when attempting to sync on the 2nd console.

MS validated no issues with my account, reset console to factory settings (awesome to reinstall every 50gb game in my library), to no evail.

I personally think that this is an issue with the dashboard preview program, starting happening for me around June 28th.
  6. Dan7196-ED02E0DA-9B9 Win User

tuning data error?

I am experiencing the same error...this is the 2nd time. Reinstallation of the game fixed it once but not this time.
Thema:

1. I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game - Similar Threads - needed reinstall Mw2

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  10. I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?: I updated my PC , update my store ,and tried resetting the app already . e8e92048-d605-4bb9-81a5-62dea151d7b2