I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Discus and support I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need to change my outlook password but I can't, I had to give it to the shop keeper so he can redeem a gift card code for me and now I can't change... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Outlawgarbage, Oct 2, 2021.

1. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I need to change my outlook password but I can't, I had to give it to the shop keeper so he can redeem a gift card code for me and now I can't change it, Links won't work and when I'm asked to enter my last four phone numbers I just keep waiting forever without receiving the verification code please help!!!

submitted by /u/Outlawgarbage
    [link] [comments]

/u/Outlawgarbage, Oct 2, 2021
  2. M Mustafa Ali Win User

Urgent Help Needed Please

Still no response after 3 months.

Kindly help as I am unable to redeem codes of GOWs which i got via message after playing GOW UE before 31 Dec 2015.

Thanking you in advance.

1. GOW 1 Error code

XBOS1005

c13239f0-dbb3-4e3a-a7b8-c503fee3fd7a

2016/04/25 - 14:47:04 UTC

2. GOW 2 Error code

XBOS1005

0bd70ed9-ff6b-4ff8-925f-89f3440d5aef

2016/04/25 - 14:52:47 UTC

3. GOW 3 Error code

XBOS1005

ad2c06df-3265-45d0-94b9-c55e9cb54de7

2016/04/25 - 14:55:05 UTC

4. GOW Judgement Error code

XBOS1005

0622c9c3-bacc-4197-99f5-005ebbdcbed7

2016/04/25 - 14:57:52 UTC
  3. OcularBasher9 Win User

Need urgent help please

Also make sure you close any other games and apps that are not being used.
    I always turn off the xbox when I go away from it. Then turn it on after i wana play ans no other apps are running.

Ill try the complete offline mode tho. Ill upload a video on youtube on monday and Ill post it here so you might check it by yourself.

Thanks for the replies so far
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Need urgent help please

Ye but I doubt they will borrow me theirs since it will need reformating. Btw. can the internet speed have any effect on playing single player games? Anyway if it could I doubt thats the case cuz ive got optical internet and my download speed is like 60GB/s.

Dont know :/
    Internet speed shouldn't have any effect on single player games. have you tried taking your console into offline mode and then seeing if these issues still appear?

Also make sure you close any other games and apps that are not being used.
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Need urgent help please

Very strange, maybe you just very sensitive for things like that, dont you think of changing you S model for a X model? S is the modest version so we cant expect much from it.
  6. OcularBasher9 Win User

Need urgent help please

Also when i go to TV and OneGuide and go Video and Audio it says that HDMI is not connected like wut.?
Thema:

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

1. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Similar Threads - NEED URGENT HELP

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  8. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...
  9. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  10. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...