I NEED YOU TO BAN THIS GUY

Discus and support I NEED YOU TO BAN THIS GUY in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please ban this guy! He calls me a clown, calls me scared, and does to much toxic stuff to me. His username is [mod removed] thank you for reading... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BossMann2, Feb 7, 2022.

1. BossMann2
    BossMann2 Guest

Please ban this guy! He calls me a clown, calls me scared, and does to much toxic stuff to me. His username is [mod removed]

thank you for reading this and i hope this bullying thing ends

:)

BossMann2, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report his messages or report him via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. They do not use the forums.
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

I need you guys!

Have you tried disconnecting your router and waited for 30 secs? If not, then do that. Once you have done that, test your connection again.
  4. jorevi25 Win User

I need you guys!

5. GMAN990 Win User

I need you guys!

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

These guys need to be banned

"All you need to do is report them on your console,all you will get here is people quoting the rules at you".

Ironic.
Thema:

1. I NEED YOU TO BAN THIS GUY - Similar Threads - NEED BAN GUY

2. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  3. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  4. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  5. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  6. Do I need to permanently ban youtube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to permanently ban youtube?: Theres a problem with restricted mode on youtube on xbox. Unfortunately it does nothing. Youtube shorts always seem to have extremely inapropriate videos. Why is this a problem? Is any of this...
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  9. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  10. What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?: How does Microsoft plan on tackling the rampant XIM/Cronus/MNK cheaters that are destroying the competitive games on your Xbox? I understand that some people require access through those...