I need X360 friends.

Discus and support I need X360 friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi im Hayddes, im looking for a Bf4 team/clan i would prefer it be more a realistic or tactical. A little about myself: Im from US specifically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iGod Anubis, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. iGod Anubis
    iGod Anubis Guest

    I need X360 friends.


    Hi im Hayddes, im looking for a Bf4 team/clan i would prefer it be more a realistic or tactical.
    A little about myself: Im from US specifically Oklahoma. Im currently 17 my passion is Sniping i love the being aas real as possible ,but i can fill any role i need to.
    Here is a little of my stats: KD: 1.61
    SPM: 463.09 SKILL: 347

    If you need any other info or you have any questions please dont hesitate to reply or messasge me gt: Hayddes Thanks,
    Hayddes

    :)
     
    iGod Anubis, Feb 6, 2014
    #1
  2. MAGNET se
    MAGNET se Guest
    Friends

    I need AC4 friends on X360, too.
     
    MAGNET se, Feb 6, 2014
    #2
  3. CIoneZ
    CIoneZ Guest
    Need minecraft friends X360

    I've been so bored with xbox lately and decided to go back to my roots and start playing minecraft. So I need some people to play with.
     
    CIoneZ, Feb 6, 2014
    #3
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

    I need X360 friends.

    wow. theres some tags for ya!
     
    vibroluxor, Feb 7, 2014
    #4
  5. vibroluxor Win User

    I need X360 friends.

    wow. theres some tags for ya!
  6. MAGNET se Win User

    Friends

    I need AC4 friends on X360, too.
  7. SidmarMorais Win User

    Games

    If you trying to play this on a X360, you need a official MS X360 HDD.
  8. Undeadfire Zero Win User

    Transfering Data to New Console

    Transfer Cable just needs a working X360 External HDD to attach on and you connect the USB It has to the new X360 S. Then it shall transfer data by command. It doesn't need another working X360. By the way make sure it's Microsoft Branded or you gonna be
    walking into problems.
  9. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

    Because you only can buy a x360 game with a MS Card through an x360, on xbox one or in website store you will need to buy it with a credit card. Is this way how x360 market works.
Thema:

I need X360 friends.

Loading...
  1. I need X360 friends. - Similar Threads - need X360 friends

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Points for purchase of Xbox S and "Upgrading" from an X360. Need to figure out how to receive ...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Points for purchase of Xbox S and "Upgrading" from an X360. Need to figure out how to receive ...: Points for purchase of Xbox S and "Upgrading" from an X360. I need help in figuring out how to receive points. All links point me through to purchase a new console and don't show me how to redeem...
  7. Why do I need to download a X360 game on my XOne, when I already have the disc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to download a X360 game on my XOne, when I already have the disc?: I mean, I don't want to have to setup my Xbox 360 again to play some of these older games. Like the Original Xbox games work on my 360, but my 360 game discs won't work on my Xbox one, I have to...
  8. Need minecraft friends X360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need minecraft friends X360: I've been so bored with xbox lately and decided to go back to my roots and start playing minecraft. So I need some people to play with. bb95b3df-9595-49b0-9a2b-dd45c7784b63
  9. Need players for minecraft survival x360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need players for minecraft survival x360: Need players on the Xbox 360 console. To play and make a sick minecraft survival World with Im 17 yrs old. Send me a friendrequest. MY GT: ae4ebcd5-2eca-401a-8777-940b3071ed32
  10. Need Assistance with switching X360 to X1? (Question)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Assistance with switching X360 to X1? (Question): i wasn't sure where i could put this at. so.. i might as well try. i'm actually looking for assistance to transition from 360 to Xbox One. i heard about a program that i didn't know about and...