I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account

Discus and support I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, My son has found himself today 'banned' from his xbox account, apparently for an 'inappropriate player profile pic' and he has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Debbie Inman, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Debbie Inman
    Debbie Inman Guest

Dear Microsoft,

My son has found himself today 'banned' from his xbox account, apparently for an 'inappropriate player profile pic' and he has been given an indefinite ban. The profile pic is not offensive in any way and Microsoft have not taken the picture down. He has posted an appeal but anecdotal evidence seems to be that there will be a low chance of succeeding in overturning this judgment. My son has invested massive amounts of time and money into his gaming and I am very concerned that all of this may be lost. There seems to be little opportunity to contact Microsoft when 'banned' and therefore this issue, which I consider to be a very serious one, is proving very difficult to resolve. If Microsoft is able to check my son's history you will see that there is no pattern of warnings/bans on his account and, as previously stated, the apparently inappropriate picture is not offensive in any way. I expect Microsoft to address my concern as a matter of urgency. Thank you.

:)

Debbie Inman, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums. All you can do is wait for their response to hos case review. If they uphold their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. LiquidHam27 Win User

Removing LIVE Auto Renewal, can't log in due to reinstalled computer

I still can't contact the support... What do I do, money will be taken from my account tomorrow, I'm in need of urgent assistance!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Urgent Assistance Needed

Sorry to hear it. You can get the serial number of the console (so long as you registered it) from the Repair page.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

If the console's use needs to be tracked then the Sheriff's dept. will need to subpoena Microsoft to get the info. It will not be released to anyone other than law enforcement.

Finally, I can guarantee this will work but click the link and follow the instructions to remotely require a password. It works for the 360 but I'm not sure it will work for the Xbox One but it's worth a try.

support.xbox.com/.../password-protect-account

I would definitely recommend changing your email and password for the account though and contact any credit card company/paypay account that you may have attached to the gamertag to let them know what's happened.
  5. ninetyBR Win User

CANCELAR PAGAMENTO AUTOMATICO

I need to Remove automatic payment from my account urgently

Thanks
  6. Denzel Flurry Win User

PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT A ASSISTANCE

When you change the account set as xbox home you can't share the same content as before.
    Why?
Thema:

1. I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account - Similar Threads - need urgent assistance

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  8. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently: Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it. da5cadcd-5c88-42b3-8091-c00b9b9b0362
  9. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  10. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...