I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

Discus and support I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't find any ways to stop FanFest from sending me emails about some news or updates. There really is no place for me there and I really just want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Radiant Sword X, Jun 29, 2022.

1. I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

I can't find any ways to stop FanFest from sending me emails about some news or updates. There really is no place for me there and I really just want to part from that program that I don't even use. How do I unsub?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jun 29, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Radiant! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

To cancel your FanFest registration:

- Please go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/fanfest

- Sign in to your account

- Scroll down and click on "Register for FanFest", this will bring you to a screen where you can edit your registration status (if already registered).

- Scroll down and click on "Cancel Registration", then click "Cancel Registration" again.

- Carefully read the cancelation terms as this can't be reversed without extra steps.

- If you are sure you want to cancel, click on "Yes, cancel my registration".

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  3. CurtisMarshall3 Win User

Can you submit my Xbox account
  4. joelhalluk Win User

Hello, my problem is reversed, the account status is "Cancelled" but I did not cancel it. Every time I go to register, I go to a page with the account status but no way to activate or reregister.

Any ideas on how to reregister?

Joe
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  6. PilotSplitter Win User

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

If you unsubscribe before the fourth month you can purchase the game pass for 3 months. You just need to unsubscribe. It could be difficult from the console. Use there website to unsubscribe.
Thema:

1. I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me. - Similar Threads - need unsubscribe FanFest

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  6. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  7. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  8. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  9. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  10. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...