I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

Discus and support I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't find any ways to stop FanFest from sending me emails about some news or updates. There really is no place for me there and I really just want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Radiant Sword X, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.


    I can't find any ways to stop FanFest from sending me emails about some news or updates. There really is no place for me there and I really just want to part from that program that I don't even use. How do I unsub?

    :)
     
    Radiant Sword X, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. [ A J ] Win User

    I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

    Hi, Radiant! thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    To cancel your FanFest registration:

    - Please go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/fanfest

    - Sign in to your account

    - Scroll down and click on "Register for FanFest", this will bring you to a screen where you can edit your registration status (if already registered).

    - Scroll down and click on "Cancel Registration", then click "Cancel Registration" again.

    - Carefully read the cancelation terms as this can't be reversed without extra steps.

    - If you are sure you want to cancel, click on "Yes, cancel my registration".

    I hope this helps!

    Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  3. CurtisMarshall3 Win User

    I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

    Can you submit my Xbox account
  4. joelhalluk Win User

    I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

    Hello, my problem is reversed, the account status is "Cancelled" but I did not cancel it. Every time I go to register, I go to a page with the account status but no way to activate or reregister.

    Any ideas on how to reregister?

    Joe
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

    Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  6. PilotSplitter Win User

    3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

    If you unsubscribe before the fourth month you can purchase the game pass for 3 months. You just need to unsubscribe. It could be difficult from the console. Use there website to unsubscribe.
Thema:

I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

Loading...
  1. I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me. - Similar Threads - need unsubscribe FanFest

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...