I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account

Discus and support I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to unlink my gamertag from my EA ACCOUNT so i can play games.... im unable to play any EA games and its quite annoying. EA refuses to help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthonyesposito4, Feb 22, 2021.

1. I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account

I need to unlink my gamertag from my EA ACCOUNT so i can play games.... im unable to play any EA games and its quite annoying. EA refuses to help me.

:)

anthonyesposito4, Feb 22, 2021
  2. MisterCroquette Win User

Change the ea account link to my gamer tag

actuly i want to keep the same gamertag i just want to unlink the ea account that is link right now on my gamer tag to link my new one ( the one i use every where ) and is there a way to see witch account is link to my gamer tag right now
  3. vCamEltoexI Win User

Game freezes on load screen.

Oh, and I even tried unlinking my gamer tag from my rockstar social account and then redoing it.
  4. RancidPain Win User

EA Account linked to old Gamer tag

This is the same issue I am having. If I have my credentials to log into my EA account and unlink then why do I not have the authority to link MY EA account to my Microsoft account?? EA is so backwards. I paid 5 bucks back in the 360 days to change my gamer tag to what I use now but origin now known as EA Play didn't' get the memo.
  5. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

6. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

Thema:

I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account

1. I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account - Similar Threads - need unlink gamer

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  4. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  5. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  6. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...
  7. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  8. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  9. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  10. I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.: I want to unlink a microsoft account from my ps5 on Minecraft. I have gone back and forth with tech support for 4 days and they can't help. when I try to login it says, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse...