I need to talk to someone who specifically works for the enforcement team URGENT...

Discus and support I need to talk to someone who specifically works for the enforcement team URGENT... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now I hope someone can do something..my reputation was slandered.. and run through the mud by a specific guy who I know in real life can spam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Y2blegend, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Y2blegend
    Y2blegend Guest

I need to talk to someone who specifically works for the enforcement team URGENT...

Now I hope someone can do something..my reputation was slandered.. and run through the mud by a specific guy who I know in real life can spam report... not even 2 months ago I was green level... at a good rating... I work hard for my money..i have a career
    a fiancé and a daughter... I ONLY play madden... I was told in order to get my reputation out of "avoid me" I have to play multi player games... I have no interest in it.. I only play madden.. I'm tired of getting the run around because I cant find a match..all
    because this guy wanted to ruin my account.. is there anyone out there that can contact me and help... in madden I cant even find a head to head game,..on ultimate team!

please do something...ive officially lost my patience and I'm considering taking this to court..pretty heavily..

:)

Y2blegend, Sep 5, 2017
  2. king2xl
    king2xl Guest
    Need to talk to someone from the enforcement team.

I need to talk to someone from the enforcement team. I'm not able to apply for riew. My phone keeps pressing the wrong thing and my xbox web browser won't work. I already called xbox support and the can't help me.

king2xl, Sep 5, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

noone can help.you here either you must do it thru the website

Use edge or Firefox

And.clear.cookies and browser cache

ngocphi, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding rep. You are correct that the only way to improve your rep is by playing online. You are the only one who can improve your rep.

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding rep. You are correct that the only way to improve your rep is by playing online. You are the only one who can improve your rep.
  6. ngocphi Win User

noone can help.you here either you must do it thru the website

Use edge or Firefox

And.clear.cookies and browser cache
  7. Dadwhite Win User

Why? (bo3 paint job banned)

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor this site. This also sounds like a game specific ban so you would need to contact Activision who operates the system for this game and talk with them about the ban.
  8. FanaticSkate745 Win User

Account Banning

I just really need to talk to someone one the enforcement team. I've already submitted a review.
  9. DylanParsons Win User

I need to talk to the enforcement team

Also report those idiots making a modded lobbyist as soon as you get back online, so that will teach them a hard lesson to have there account's perma banned. Hang on bro!
    Thanks Bro! PS The Enforcement team Didn't like what I had to say.
Thema:

1. I need to talk to someone who specifically works for the enforcement team URGENT... - Similar Threads - need talk someone

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to someone at customer service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone at customer service?: How do I contact an actual person. I’ve tried all the options online. I’m after a tel number 9f2be59a-0c91-4499-8da8-2f0743e294b1