I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone...

Discus and support I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The question speaks for itself. I’m assuming anyone who works for microsoft can see my email so if it must go to email then I will request it is moved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Bradyn x, Nov 3, 2020.

1. x Bradyn x
    x Bradyn x Guest

I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone...

The question speaks for itself.

I’m assuming anyone who works for microsoft can see my email so if it must go to email then I will request it is moved there.

~ Bradyn.

:)

x Bradyn x, Nov 3, 2020
  2. x Bradyn x Win User

I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone could get an account banned on Xbox.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and there is no way to contact them unless you have been suspended/banned yourself. If that is the case, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review.

Otherwise, you can find possible reasons someone would be banned by reading the Community Standards.
    Thats my problem. The incident has not taken place on xbox, but rather on discord with someone who uses xbox. I am unsure if that would still be ban worthy.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone could get an account banned on Xbox.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and there is no way to contact them unless you have been suspended/banned yourself. If that is the case, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review.

Otherwise, you can find possible reasons someone would be banned by reading the Community Standards.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox can't do anything about things done outside of their service. You would have to report them to Discord.
  5. DaffodilChip858 Win User

I need to talk to someone

Hi Niquanbarber,

Which game have you bought?

maybe you need to have Xbox live gold to play the game?

Greetings,

6. davemcfly85 Win User

I need to talk to someone

please do not bump a thread from 11 months ago thanks.
Thema:

1. I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone... - Similar Threads - need talk someone

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to someone at customer service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone at customer service?: How do I contact an actual person. I’ve tried all the options online. I’m after a tel number 9f2be59a-0c91-4499-8da8-2f0743e294b1