I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...

Discus and support I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son was banned permantley on a Xbox and he said a couple things to a couple players but he has tourettes and he was going through a bad time and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cody Van, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Cody Van
    Cody Van Guest

I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...

My son was banned permantley on a Xbox and he said a couple things to a couple players but he has tourettes and he was going through a bad time and i thought the family safety was set up correct and it wasn't at all anyway his dad stole the banned console and i have a debt with Telstra as they won't replace or care about a ban. I would report it stolen if that would make a difference but if the permanent ban is on then i want to speak to someone because it's a very expensive way of handling things with my son and it was an expensive console.

I have been investing in Xbox since his 21 year old brother was young and gaming with 360 and have spent years of money into Xbox why can't I speak to someone about this ban

:)

Cody Van, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Whyyoutoxic Win User

False suspension

My son was permanent banned because someone told him make fake recovery account and guess someone span report him now I never heard of a recovery account the funny part is the same person that reported him was a Modder son account is [mod removed]. Xbox
    need fix Enforcement teams and case review. [mod removed]
  3. Smwutches Win User

Well hello everyone that going to be reading this. I got banned for no reason.

for information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. You can be green and still receive a permanent ban for something else.
  4. VicelikePlayer7 Win User

Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.

I can't submit a case review as it says the cases 'Decision upheld' but nothing was mentioned about a permanent ban for me to appeal and now it's too late as i cant send a review because i am permanently banned? In desperate need of help, theres no other
    way i can contact the enforcement team.
  5. Aesthetic Goat Win User

HELP PLEASE - SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK AT MY CASE

No it does not help because if you read it fully I am asking for help/guidance. The person who did the case review knows it is a comm ban but has not read my case properly as someone accidentally made it a permanent ban for everything not just a temporary
    comm ban. So I need to somehow contact them because I cant file another case review.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. You can be completely in the green and still receive a permanent ban for violating the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has... - Similar Threads - need talk someone

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to someone at customer service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone at customer service?: How do I contact an actual person. I’ve tried all the options online. I’m after a tel number 9f2be59a-0c91-4499-8da8-2f0743e294b1