I need to talk to a real person

Discus and support I need to talk to a real person in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavvakisSavvides, May 6, 2023.

1. I need to talk to a real person

I bought a game that causes my computer to hang

:)

SavvakisSavvides, May 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi SavvakisSavvides, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this!

But before that please tell me:

What game is the one causing the problem?

Is this happening once you're in the game, before you open the game or as soon as you open the game?

What specs your computer have?

Are you using windows 11 or 10?

And what procedures you tried to fix this problem?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft

The issue you are experiencing is it something we in the forums can assist you with by any

chance?
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

24 hour Monday through Sunday web chats are also available with support advisors over the web on that contact link. There's also the virtual agent that can help address your problems that can connect you to the right support people should it not be able
    to help, among the certified support staff the chat window also allows for volunteer and trusted members of the Xbox Community to try and assist you should they be available as well.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hey there

The following links provided by fellow ambassadors above, are your best way to contact support.

And as mentioned,

If its something we can help with. The xbox community are here and willing to help.
  6. SABDOM Win User

What can we help you with ? Maybe we can point you in a solution if you tell us what is the problem !!
Thema:

1. I need to talk to a real person - Similar Threads - need talk real

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  9. Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...: Need to actually talk to an agent. This is about an age restriction question & technical issue with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously, why is this so hard to talk to a HUMAN in Tech...
  10. I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft: I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft 437f0a24-b163-416e-a9d9-2a5b1db3b1be