I need to talk to a live person

Discus and support I need to talk to a live person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i lost my account with my debit card 59496fd9-fb2c-4489-baab-f80ff5b55f75 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jermaine simpson, Dec 7, 2022.

1. I need to talk to a live person

i lost my account with my debit card

:)

jermaine simpson, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jermaine, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. MalaysiaADDMe Win User

I need to talk to a person

My xbox one s say i have gold. But i can't play online game
  4. KabukiNinja Win User

5. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox Music/Zune support hasn't had a phone line in at least a year, probably longer. They do primarily chat support in order to push links and the like to your computer.
  6. Jeremy Grey Win User

Need to talk to a person

I understand your concern but what Smwutches said is true there is not a way for you to delete someones account without having access to it.

They will likely need to verify their account in the future an will not be able to since they do not have access to your email.

Please post any error messages or screenshot any odd behavior and the users of this forum including me will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Thema:

1. I need to talk to a live person - Similar Threads - need talk live

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.: OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just...