I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL

Discus and support I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Amex is being charged the annual xbox live subscription and I can't cancel it. I don't know who signed up for it, none of my boys remember signing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by frustrated customer 1, Oct 25, 2022.

1. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL

My Amex is being charged the annual xbox live subscription and I can't cancel it. I don't know who signed up for it, none of my boys remember signing up, but we are being charged. I have an order number on my AMEX statement. I've tried to contact microsoft support and it is a BLACK HOLE. I can't get through to a human being to resolve this.

:)

frustrated customer 1, Oct 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this mate

If you're not able to find this charge in your Microsoft account order history or any of the emails in your family
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

In these situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank and ask them for a refund directly.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization or the subscription is active in a completely different account.

To avoid this situation again, I can advise you to ask them to give you a new card and delete/block the current one

PS: Don't share personal information, here in the forums no one can access / view / modify account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Não consigo cancelar o Game Pass[Translation-I can't cancel the Game Pass]

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are wanting to cancel a subscription. With any subscription you need to turn off the auto renewal. Then you re able to cancel the subscription. Here is a guide for

cancelling recurring charges

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

game pass

Hey raulde

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are looking to complete a purchase for a subscription, but wish to only be billed for one month.

This is absolutely possible. All you need to do is
    cancel recurring subscription charges
    from your account. This will prevent your card from being billed in the future, unless you decide to re purchase the subscription once more.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

6. RedNewt1 Win User

Cancel membership please

Thema:

1. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL - Similar Threads - NEED TALK HUMAN

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot: i need a phone number to talk to a human about cancelling microsoft ultimate 3e925a18-e40a-4d90-976a-eb9eaf37b57f
  10. My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...: I registered the controller, it is under warranty but it will not let me send it in nor give me an option to print a shipping label so I can return it. I also cannot talk to a human at Microsoft...