I Need to talk about a chargers of my account

Discus and support I Need to talk about a chargers of my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have charging on my account $1000 dollars i need someone fron cervise contact me please 058a91bf-4e2f-4b6f-8560-d9b444eff374 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by calet garcia, Jan 20, 2023.

1. calet garcia
    calet garcia Guest

I have charging on my account $1000 dollars i need someone fron cervise contact me please

:)

calet garcia, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Mr Boozyhead Win User

xbox one charger adaption is garbage,

Its a battery charger that plugs into a wall socket Loftys talking about
  3. MikeAppleyard Win User

Quick Charge kit problems?

Im not talking about the play and charge kit, im talking about the free standing battery charger the one you plug into a wall outlet that charges 2 batteries at a time faster than the play and charge kit. I have tons of them but never use them anyway since
    my xbox is so far away from my couch and tv.
  4. ZWR63 Win User

xbox one backwards compatiblity

There going to make sure you spend another 300-500 on extra controllers, headsets, chargers etc.. We are talking about M$
  5. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

For The 360 or X1?

Screw cats. All you need is a truck. I’m saving up/want to buy a Ram 2500 Heavy Duty 6.7 Turbo Diesel. But since we are talking about cars. A Dodge Charger SRT8 is something I will choose over the Stang. I never was a big fan of Mustangs.
  6. SloughyTomcat59 Win User

People in my parties say my XBox One mic is making "static" noises

did you find a fix to this? and Dr Black Bones that doesnt happen with xbox one charger port i know what you're talking about its something else it randomly started happening to me
Thema:

1. I Need to talk about a chargers of my account - Similar Threads - Need talk chargers

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to someone at customer service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone at customer service?: How do I contact an actual person. I’ve tried all the options online. I’m after a tel number 9f2be59a-0c91-4499-8da8-2f0743e294b1