I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

Discus and support I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeSellmann, Jul 31, 2020.

  1. LukeSellmann
    LukeSellmann Guest

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so


    I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete everything on the form and when it starts to load what I would assume
    is the payment page then it just restarts the whole process. I have tried for many hours to no avail. I have used other devices and I have changed my browser so it allows all cookies. Would be nice to get this done asap as I leave for college here soon. What
    should I do?

    :)
     
    LukeSellmann, Jul 31, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. RainingRoses Win User

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

    Hey Luke,

    I understand you’re unable to request a service repair for your xbox one.

    What’s the issue you’re experiencing and reason for the repair?

    Also, please make sure you have registered your console, when requesting a repair.

    If you’re encountering issues with the service repair form contact support, who will be able to assist better with this issue.

    Hopefully this is sorted soon for you, good luck with college 😊
  3. LukeSellmann Win User

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

    Thank you. I actually just lucked out and it finally worked. All good here now
  4. LukeSellmann Win User

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

    Did you read my post at all other than the title?
  5. LukeSellmann Win User

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

    Well that's sort of how I have reached this new problem. The repair request form restarts when I reach the payment page
  6. AridLizard Win User

    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

Thema:

I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

Loading...
  1. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so - Similar Threads - need submit service

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  8. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  9. Need to submit a Case Review

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to submit a Case Review: I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my credentials but cannot find any button or link to...
  10. my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case: my xbox one console was banned the guy on xbox support told me because I had open the console up and the seal had been broken but I never opened my console up or took the seqal off in fact the...