I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option
Discus and support I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by hockey582004, Dec 27, 2022.
Thema:
I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option
Loading...
-
I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option - Similar Threads - need submit report
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete... -
xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return
in XBoX on Consolesxbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to... -
Need to submit a Case Review
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed to submit a Case Review: I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my credentials but cannot find any button or link to... -
my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case
in XBoX on Consolesmy console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case: my xbox one console was banned the guy on xbox support told me because I had open the console up and the seal had been broken but I never opened my console up or took the seqal off in fact the...