I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned

Discus and support I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, I am having trouble trying to contact Microsoft Xbox's Customer Support to ask to speak with someone in XBLPET. Essentially, my account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ctsters, Jan 4, 2022.

1. ctsters
    ctsters Guest

Hello all,

I am having trouble trying to contact Microsoft Xbox's Customer Support to ask to speak with someone in XBLPET. Essentially, my account was permanently suspended (banned) because of "User Account Tampering." Let me explain.

I was in the middle of playing Call of Duty Warzone when all of a sudden, I was kicked off, and the console rebooted to show me an error and then an enforcement message. The only "User Account Tampering" that I could possibly think of was my account's gamerscore. I did not modify it in any way, however, someone had hacked into it several years ago in order to discredit me over jealousy.

It was on Christmas 2015 that I had played an online multiplayer match in Call of Duty Black Ops III. I was put into a random lobby and there was a person who was jealous/upset because one of their female teammates spoke to me. They threatened to hack my account and make me look illegitimate by changing all my current gamerscore (at the time) to say 12/25/2015 (6 years ago) - even all my legitimately earned ones. The game randomly ended, and my Xbox froze. I tried turning it back on, but it would freeze upon booting. I decided to contend with other proclivities instead, and come back later.

When I was able to come back online, I noticed that my account's gamerscore was affected - I attempted to find the person on the recently played list to report them, but it was completely empty.

I had attempted to call the Microsoft support team for both this reason, and because unrelatedly, my sibling was locked out of their account and has been since around 2013-2014 (still is to this day). I have called various times since then, and the customer support team has only managed to send us an email with a link to fill out a questionnaire regarding details of the account, such as when it was created, under what name, where it was created, what Xbox number it was created on and so forth, but to no avail. We never recovered it, and the Xbox support team had told me they don't know what to do about the gamerscore situation as they didn't know how someone was capable of doing so, but that I could continue playing safely and that nothing was wrong.

I am a proud Xbox Ambassador who has helped many people online, and made many friends who have grown to be amicable towards me and added me of very recently. I have grown to be in a supporting community around Xbox, and have many great friends. I don't support/condone cheating at all, but with that being said, I don't think it is very right nor fair that my account is permanently terminated/suspended over something that I had no control over nor had no fault. I understand the integrity that Microsoft values the honesty of its users and gamers, and that is something I highly respect.

However, I am not the only victim that has been subject to the completely arbitrary "system" that is the XBLPET's articulation of protocol and actual "punishment" over mere accusations and assumptions. I believe that the XBLPET should be delving deeper into their investigations BEFORE they proceed with actions, because it's not fair on people like me, nor others in a similar situation, that have similar strikes and actions on their accounts for other's wrongdoing.

I have invested thousands of both hours and dollars into Xbox, only to not even be able to play the games I rightfully bought online anymore, all because someone reported me for "Account Modification", which garnered XBLPET to permanently suspend my account, all because someone decided to mess up my day and future gaming experiences.

I inquired and mentioned all of these details when submitting a case review, to which I received a generic, automated reply that seemed to completely ignore everything I mentioned. The latter part of the email stated "Due to the severity of the violation, we will be upholding the permanent account suspension." Seriously, what is going on with Microsoft?

Has anyone ever been through something like this before? Does anyone know what I can do or how I can make a successful case review appeal? Does anyone know how I may contact XBLPET directly? Any help is highly appreciated.

:)

ctsters, Jan 4, 2022
  2. ctsters Win User

Wow. This situation is really messed up...
  3. Smwutches Win User

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com It's not possible to contact them via phone or any other way. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. ctsters Win User

No!! I'm still looking for one!!!
  5. ctsters Win User

Is there anyone that can help or can get me to speak to microsoft somehow WITHOUT the popup on the site? The pop-up keeps prompting me to "sign-in" when I'm already signed in, and just refreshes the page, and when I call them directly, it just tells me to go to xbox.com for help, it's extremely aggravating and annoying, can someome please help me out with this?
  6. bencooperYB Win User

Did you find a way coz I have the same issue
Thema:

1. I need to speak with XBLPET over the phone because I was unrightfully banned - Similar Threads - need speak XBLPET

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab