I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

Discus and support I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bill Hustler, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Bill Hustler
    Bill Hustler Guest

:)

Bill Hustler, Jan 4, 2023
  2. William Hustler Win User

Hi

I had a problem with my Xbox and a friend advised to do a reset which I did

I lost all my friends, even though I clicked the “save apps and games tab”

I then tried it again but didn’t work

I then lost my gamer tag even though on my screen it said I was signed in with it

I then tried to rename it but now have lost everything, and it now says my password is wrong

I’m gutted

I give up
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or further clarify your statement? It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide additional details, as it would help me better understand the problem and offer a more informed response. Thank you.
  4. MR jAyPeA Win User

cannot change WLID associated with my GT

Can you please clarify this for me, do I need to speak with windows live support or xbox support? because I am getting sent back and forth from one to the other with no help.

Thanks again everyone for your help and advice.
  5. Kirbee Win User

Update Failed. Status code 3524-0000-3080-0502-8007-0468

I believe that your console is still in need of further repair. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) to speak with a customer service / repair technician about getting your console back in for repair. Sorry you are having issues after your repair.
  6. NickBangs Win User

Xbox One reboots after getting ingame

I just waited an hour and a half online for a chat support technician only for him to tell me at the end of it that he can't help me and i have to wait two hours for a phone support technician because only they can handle replacements. Could they have handled
    this any worse??? So very disappointed in Microsoft on this, I preordered the day they went on sale. They're out there saying this is only affecting "a small handful of customers" but if thats true - why is there a 2 hour wait to speak to a phone technician
    exactly???
Thema:

1. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support - Similar Threads - need speak technician

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab