I need to reset my xbox home.

Discus and support I need to reset my xbox home. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I need to reset my Xbox Home function becouse accidentally I hit the last attempt and I lost everything with my friend's xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fraz Bac, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Fraz Bac
    Fraz Bac Guest

Hello, I need to reset my Xbox Home function becouse accidentally I hit the last attempt and I lost everything with my friend's xbox.

:)

Fraz Bac, Jan 25, 2018
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I need to reset my home Xbox

Hi. You can only do it 3 times in a year. All you can do is contact official support in your region to see if they will reset it for you. Tt's not guaranteed that they'll do it, but there is no other way. If you let me know what country you are in I can
    get you all of the contact details if you'd like.

brandiesel1, Jan 25, 2018
  3. I need to reset my Home Xbox

To home your xbox go to settings, under personalization click my home Xbox. The select make this my home Xbox. If it gives your an error "you have reached your yearly limit" or something like that you can call official Xbox customer
    support and ask to reset your home limit.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Castellus Zemi, Jan 25, 2018
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

If you have already used your 5 home xbox changes for the year then you will have to wait.

Support cant reset it either unless it was because you got a new xbox or recieved one through a repair. That is the only exception where they will allow you to reset it again without having to wait.

KindGryphon, Jan 25, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I need to reset my Home Xbox

Hello, sorry about you having issues. For home Xbox setting, there is some good instructions to get it reset manually here- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox ,
    however there is a limit of 5 home xbox sets in 12 months. In some situations when over your limit, Xbox support directly may be able to help. You should be able to get phone support here http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false or
    can utilize account support here http://support.xbox.com/contact-us . Hope this helps!
  7. bowski477 Win User

You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset your limit, but there are no guarantees they will. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a year to change your Home setting. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

I need to reset my Home Xbox

To home your xbox go to settings, under personalization click my home Xbox. The select make this my home Xbox. If it gives your an error "you have reached your yearly limit" or something like that you can call official Xbox customer
    support and ask to reset your home limit.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi. You can only do it 3 times in a year. All you can do is contact official support in your region to see if they will reset it for you. Tt's not guaranteed that they'll do it, but there is no other way. If you let me know what country you are in I can
    get you all of the contact details if you'd like.
Thema:

1. I need to reset my xbox home. - Similar Threads - need reset home

2. Home Xbox - Need a way to reset used or extend the amount of uses.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox - Need a way to reset used or extend the amount of uses.: There needs to be either a way to reset the Xbox Home Console uses by payment or extending the uses from 3 to maybe 5 or 6. My reason for pushing for this is due to the fact that its quite easy...
  3. I need another home xbox reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need another home xbox reset.: For some reason, whenever I set my xbox as my home xbox, it forgets the console and wastes an activation, I'm out now and I've already used the extra one they gave me. I'm extremely frustrated...
  4. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  5. Need to reset my home xbox!

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to reset my home xbox!: I need to reset my home xbox because i dont know who has it set and i cant remove it! My Gamertag is C0d N0oB 69 1f9f958b-3c70-48e7-b1b4-24e046e5d996
  6. I Need My Home Xbox Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need My Home Xbox Reset: Hey Microsoft I Really Need My Home Xbox Reset So I Can Game Share With My Friend I Was Game Sharing With Another Person But He Tricked Me And Used All My Home Xboxs Up And Now I Can't Use His...
  7. I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s: I need Xbox love to reset my Xbox home switch please help me 87db6066-27ff-4f59-932a-934cff917093
  8. I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline: I did not the new update was changing the home Xbox thing. I need to be able to play the game offline because I'm on a phone hotspot. 23a5a343-aa42-4d30-83d0-85e631f9077c
  9. I need to reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox: i need to reset my home xbox 65a73a14-4dff-4d8a-967c-93cadadb9ec1
  10. I need to reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox: I need to reset my home Xbox. If anyone knows the fastest or easiest way to do so please tell me. If you want to know why, my brother set the home Xbox on his friends Xbox and now I can't take it...