I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline

Discus and support I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not the new update was changing the home Xbox thing. I need to be able to play the game offline because I'm on a phone hotspot.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JACOREYBEASTMAN, Oct 22, 2017.

1. I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline

I did not the new update was changing the home Xbox thing. I need to be able to play the game offline because I'm on a phone hotspot.

:)

JACOREYBEASTMAN, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I need to reset my home Xbox

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset your limit, but there are no guarantees they will. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a year to change your Home setting. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I need to reset my home Xbox

Hi. You can only do it 3 times in a year. All you can do is contact official support in your region to see if they will reset it for you. Tt's not guaranteed that they'll do it, but there is no other way. If you let me know what country you are in I can
    get you all of the contact details if you'd like.

brandiesel1, Oct 22, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to Five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling
    basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. For example, if you make your console your home Xbox for the first time on January 1st, and then change it two more times, on February 1st and March 1st, you will not be able to change
    it again until January 1st of the following year. The next time you'll be able to change it after that will be on the following February 1st, and then again on March 1st. Please make a note of the dates when you change your console to your home Xbox so that
    you'll know when you can change its designation again.

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device
    licenses will no longer be available on your old "home" Xbox.

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    The Fall Update should not have made any changes to your Home Xbox setting.

If it did for some reason,

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Make sure that you are on your Home xbox and are connected to your hotspot when you tell your console to go offline then you will be able to play your games offline. If you tell your console to go offline without being online then it will not recognize that
    as your home console and you wont be able to play your games.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Make sure that you are on your Home xbox and are connected to your hotspot when you tell your console to go offline then you will be able to play your games offline. If you tell your console to go offline without being online then it will not recognize that
    as your home console and you wont be able to play your games.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

The Fall Update should not have made any changes to your Home Xbox setting.

If it did for some reason,

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  9. OK Fowl Win User

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to Five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling
    basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. For example, if you make your console your home Xbox for the first time on January 1st, and then change it two more times, on February 1st and March 1st, you will not be able to change
    it again until January 1st of the following year. The next time you'll be able to change it after that will be on the following February 1st, and then again on March 1st. Please make a note of the dates when you change your console to your home Xbox so that
    you'll know when you can change its designation again.

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device
    licenses will no longer be available on your old "home" Xbox.
  10. AridLizard Win User

Can't play RDR2 single player offline

the reason it wants you to sign in is because it needs to check the digital license for the war horse.

to be able to play offline you will need to make your Xbox your Home Xbox.

the following link will guide you through this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

once you have done that you can go to your network settings and go offline and play without being connected to the internet
  11. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I need to reset my Home Xbox

Hello, sorry about you having issues. For home Xbox setting, there is some good instructions to get it reset manually here- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox ,
    however there is a limit of 5 home xbox sets in 12 months. In some situations when over your limit, Xbox support directly may be able to help. You should be able to get phone support here http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false or
    can utilize account support here http://support.xbox.com/contact-us . Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I need to reset my home Xbox because I need to be able to play offline - Similar Threads - need reset home

2. Home Xbox - Need a way to reset used or extend the amount of uses.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox - Need a way to reset used or extend the amount of uses.: There needs to be either a way to reset the Xbox Home Console uses by payment or extending the uses from 3 to maybe 5 or 6. My reason for pushing for this is due to the fact that its quite easy...
  3. I need another home xbox reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need another home xbox reset.: For some reason, whenever I set my xbox as my home xbox, it forgets the console and wastes an activation, I'm out now and I've already used the extra one they gave me. I'm extremely frustrated...
  4. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  5. Need to reset my home xbox!

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to reset my home xbox!: I need to reset my home xbox because i dont know who has it set and i cant remove it! My Gamertag is C0d N0oB 69 1f9f958b-3c70-48e7-b1b4-24e046e5d996
  6. I Need My Home Xbox Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need My Home Xbox Reset: Hey Microsoft I Really Need My Home Xbox Reset So I Can Game Share With My Friend I Was Game Sharing With Another Person But He Tricked Me And Used All My Home Xboxs Up And Now I Can't Use His...
  7. I need to reset my xbox home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my xbox home.: Hello, I need to reset my Xbox Home function becouse accidentally I hit the last attempt and I lost everything with my friend's xbox. f86b99bc-f98f-49c2-9eee-a17d47df62b3
  8. I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s: I need Xbox love to reset my Xbox home switch please help me 87db6066-27ff-4f59-932a-934cff917093
  9. I need to reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox: i need to reset my home xbox 65a73a14-4dff-4d8a-967c-93cadadb9ec1
  10. I need to reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my home Xbox: I need to reset my home Xbox. If anyone knows the fastest or easiest way to do so please tell me. If you want to know why, my brother set the home Xbox on his friends Xbox and now I can't take it...