I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...

Discus and support I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered a lobby on COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox1 but the game was the 360 version. This was a major cheat that I usually would just over look, report... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aydenjohn, Oct 21, 2016.

1. aydenjohn
    aydenjohn Guest

I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...

I entered a lobby on COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox1 but the game was the 360 version. This was a major cheat that I usually would just over look, report on my console, and call it a day but this one hit home. The main person had USMC on their tag and as a disabled
    Marine Corps Veteran and to all my brothers and sisters serving, this is a disgrace to us on our integrity, our honor, and what we stand for. If this isn't the case, then it is even worse as a fake. I have 3 videos/clips of the incident along with all players
    involved on the recordings. I need to know if this is something that Xbox/Microsoft takes seriously and is going to do something about it? any help on resolving this issue and/or hacker(s) would be appreciated.

:)

aydenjohn, Oct 21, 2016
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I Need To Report A Hacker

You will need to use the dashboard reporting tools to report him. Go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. The PET will investigate from there.

As for the enforcement action, they do get thousands of reports a day and must investigate every one so it takes time.

onyxishere, Oct 21, 2016
  3. I Need To Report A Hacker

I KNOW a hacker that has stolen hundreds of dollars from Microsoft and has glitched his perma-banned account, I've tried reporting him on xbox but nothing happened, I have proof that the person is a hacker and knows others. He has told me all the hacks he
    has done and the reason I know is because he tried to get me to join him. He has taken my fiend's account several times and two of my friends are witnesses.

KievDeathWolf, Oct 21, 2016
  4. AlbaTron209 Win User

proof of black ops multiplayer hackers

i wasnt reporting a hacker dude! i was showing that there is hackers on black ops in multiplayer ok son! we dont need another WAW problem on another good cod game.
  5. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Verbal Abuse from a "doctor"

How long did you have to wait? A year? More?

I used to think like you did. I reported every hacker and modder I saw. I'd play CoD 4 just to report hackers when I was bored. I have yet to be "thanked" or see any evidence of punishment for them.
  6. onyxishere Win User

I Need To Report A Hacker

You will need to use the dashboard reporting tools to report him. Go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. The PET will investigate from there.

As for the enforcement action, they do get thousands of reports a day and must investigate every one so it takes time.
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

Titanfall will never be what CoD was IMO

cod boring full of hackers,i have reported day one hacke3rs and there still playing
  8. einherjar83 Win User

Hackers

Sick to death of hackers on COD4. Yes, I know it is an old game. But I pay good money to play online and I expect a duty of care for that money. Every second game has hackers, the File Complaint seems to do nothing. I meet the same hackers game after game,
    one guy even has writing displayed across the screen, saying to go right ahead and report. I have done, countless times and all to no avail. It is a disgrace.
Thema:

1. I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ... - Similar Threads - need report hacker

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  10. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report hackers in Elden Ring: Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have clips as evidence. I have enough of this...