I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

Discus and support I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 4oscarroblox, Jun 29, 2022.

1. 4oscarroblox
    4oscarroblox Guest

I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

Hello,

I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am trying to redeem a 5$ gift card to get a game on my Xbox, and already redeemed 5 dollars on the other account. The idea was to sum up to a total of 10$ to get a game, yet I didn't know that you cant even redeem the gift cards you work so hard for on another account. I use 2 different accounts, 1 for my Xbox and the other for my computer. I have obviously racked up a lot more points for my computer account and desperately need a way to redeem these points for another account that I own. Is there any work around that could provide this for me?

:)

4oscarroblox, Jun 29, 2022
  2. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft reward points

You have to redeem them for gift cards on the Rewards site. If you want to buy something on Xbox, redeem an Xbox gift card. Once the funds are deposited into your account, you can use your Microsoft account balance to make a purchase.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have not received my rewards cards

If it was Microsoft Rewards points you redeemed for Xbox gift cards, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is separate.

If it was VIP gems you redeemed, Rewards support will check on them here for you. If they were gift cards they would have been emailed to you. If they were for rewards credits, the credits would show as pending in on the Xbox Rewards site, but the credits
    would not be deposited into your account for use until the 29th.
Thema:

1. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards) - Similar Threads - need redeem gift

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  4. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  6. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  7. Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...: Yea I'm pretty sure I don't need a number for Microsoft gift card idk tho can someone's confirm 8e5a8fdb-a5c3-41c3-9d9b-fe5e98dc9107
  8. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  9. Still need a code to redeem my gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still need a code to redeem my gift card: It's been two months since I redeemed my gems for $40 worth of gift cards. Still waiting for an answer. At this point I'm ready to call corporate. 6cb6411c-20ed-4b60-b746-815c4ff5f940
  10. do i need a credit card info to redeem xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card info to redeem xbox gift card?: HELLO.. I want to buy games from app store by using gift card, on my Xbox one I was wondering that do I have to use a credit card info to use my gift card,,, can I just buy games using the...