I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

Discus and support I need to raise a complaint how do i do this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to raise a complaint how do i do this? 2bfdfcfb-90ea-4f13-9ae4-5ce4cf9443d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MA_012, Nov 10, 2023.

  1. MA_012
    MA_012 Guest

    I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?


    I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

    :)
     
    MA_012, Nov 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

    Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

    To report a new complaint:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button, and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you're experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics.

    For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

    I hope this helps.
  3. Potato Dan XL Win User

    Games Not Installing On PC Xbox App

    Still same issue, no movement on download at all.

    How do I raise a complaint?
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

    How do I make a complaint

    Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you clarify what kind of support you're seeking, some details should help us understand the issue that you're seeing. Of course, keep in mind that if it's a change in services, that you can make such suggestions over
    user voice website. Otherwise, you can reach out to a support line for help with issues that can be immediately addressed. We're here to help.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    How do I make a complaint?

  6. choppyseize Win User

    How do I make a complaint

    Hello

    That is unfortunately how all companies function. The shipping is covered you just have to print the label off. Your only option is to mail it yourself and cover the cost of shipping. If you're vulnerable as you say and had the label you would still need
    to go ship the parcel physically. You're gonna have to figure out a way like thousands of others have. Maybe you know someone that can print it for you. Maybe this isn't something you should do at all. Purchasing a new controller may be a safer option.
Thema:

I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

Loading...
  1. I need to raise a complaint how do i do this? - Similar Threads - need raise complaint

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...