I need to pay to reinstall a free game.

Discus and support I need to pay to reinstall a free game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had downloaded forza Motorsport 6 for free with my Xbox live gold account a few days ago probably Friday. During that time I had made in game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrBranMuffin, Sep 1, 2016.

1. DrBranMuffin
    DrBranMuffin Guest

I had downloaded forza Motorsport 6 for free with my Xbox live gold account a few days ago probably Friday. During that time I had made in game purchases like a few car packs, the nascar expansion pack and the pourche expansion pack. The game suddenly
    crashed a little while ago and wouldn't work at all. I kept getting the message "do you own this game or app? See in store." I tried playing from other accounts on this Xbox and nothing worked. So I tried deleting the game and re installing the game to maybe
    reset it or something. But when I went to reinstall the game it was not in my "ready to install" for my games and apps. i went to the Xbox store and it said that the game was now $29.99 with my Xbox live gold account. It also did not show up in the free games
    with gold option on the Xbox. I would like to get the game back for free because I had previously acquired the game for free and purchased items in the game.

:)

DrBranMuffin, Sep 1, 2016
  2. lionking3005
    lionking3005 Guest
    geme wont load

If i uninstall a game that i paid for do i need to pay for it again when i reinstall it?

lionking3005, Sep 1, 2016
  3. anthony01010
    anthony01010 Guest
    Need to pay for free game

This months games with gold offers me "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" for free, however when I click to download it I need to pay the full price of the game.

Why is this?

anthony01010, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Last weekend was a free play weekend for that game. You would have been able to play it for free during that weekend, but once the weekend was over, you would have to purchase the game to continue playing.

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2016
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    As switches mentioned it wasn't free with games with gold it was a free play werkend

Now that it's over you would have to pay to keep the game but you still have the adding you just won't be able to use them till you pay

FYI it's on sale now with deals with gold

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Last weekend was a free play weekend for that game. You would have been able to play it for free during that weekend, but once the weekend was over, you would have to purchase the game to continue playing.
  7. ngocphi Win User

As switches mentioned it wasn't free with games with gold it was a free play werkend

Now that it's over you would have to pay to keep the game but you still have the adding you just won't be able to use them till you pay

FYI it's on sale now with deals with gold
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Make fortnite free to play

All free to play games need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You are paying towards the gaming servers that Xbox use. That is how it is, we need to pay for the upkeep of these servers. You get multiplayer gaming, party chat and free games with gold and
    more. If you want to play free, then use your gaming PC.
  9. BrokenFattHardy Win User

Playing online games without Gold

You'll need Xbox Live to play any online multiplayer games..........even "free to play" games. Although the game may need free, what you're paying for is there online service for the Xbox. Online service is not free.
  10. IRB Win User

Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

I personally don't think it needs to be free, the game itself is free. Using Xbox live and all the related services has a cost that everyone pays for to use regardless of the cost of the game.
Thema:

1. I need to pay to reinstall a free game. - Similar Threads - need pay reinstall

2. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  3. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f
  4. I need to pay for changing the Gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    I need to pay for changing the Gamertag: The last time I changed Gamertag was like 3 years ago, and I still need to pay 9.99$ CAD? Should be free after a year submitted by /u/Willblanc [link] [comments]
  5. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  6. Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...: So as the title says, i tried to change the gamertag for my kid, through the family management portal, I chose the gamertag i wanted and went through the actions. All of this was free, and didn't...
  7. Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?: So i reinstalled minecraft (the launcher) but microsft will not allow me to play it unless i subscribe but i already own the game so why the hell do i need to pay in order to play a game i have...
  8. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  9. my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be: my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 and will pay for part 1 if I have to 6fefac7c-b5fa-43b1-baca-91730d2b39a0
  10. Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate: I pay for my xbox ultimate it's 17$ I have 15$ on my Microsoft account and 12 on a prepaid visa am I able to use both of thoes to pay for the subscription 4adc1781-74b5-41ce-add0-a46a82f0cc01