I need to make a complaint
Discus and support I need to make a complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received an unjustified com ban. The questionnaire mislead me into giving wrong answers by butchering the questions and now I can't appeal my case... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DothrakiFury, Jun 14, 2018.
Thema:
I need to make a complaint
Loading...
-
I need to make a complaint - Similar Threads - need complaint
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to raise a complaint how do i do this?: I need to raise a complaint how do i do this? 2bfdfcfb-90ea-4f13-9ae4-5ce4cf9443d3 -
XBOX One S outside of warranty. E102 code told by gaming support i need a repair *Complaint*
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX One S outside of warranty. E102 code told by gaming support i need a repair *Complaint*: OK, so I'm losing the will to live. My ten-year-olds Xbox one s decided to turn itself off mid-game Saturday afternoon, restarted with a green screen of death. I followed the troubleshooting... -
I need a developer or I'm making complaint
in XBoX Games and AppsI need a developer or I'm making complaint: I've recently downloaded the new update and it doesn't let me play and it freezes I also got scammed a show off hexed 10 crates and I lost a digital code of rocket league and I need a new one I... -
I need to talk to someone about making a complaint..
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to talk to someone about making a complaint..: Hello, I know I can't post gamertags on the forums, but I have complaints about a person who says he is a Xbox Live Ambassador, even my clan mates have complaints about the same person and we are... -
Disc Drive Errors military overseas - Need a contact to file complaint beyond customer support.
in XBoX on ConsolesDisc Drive Errors military overseas - Need a contact to file complaint beyond customer support.: We are having disc reading errors and have contacted xbox about returning for a repair or replacement. Unfortunately because we are military stationed overseas they will not let us do the...