i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s

Discus and support i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help with buying a new external hard drive 64e1d61a-2f47-448e-a140-beeeddf9b16f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yellerdog64, Jan 11, 2023.

  1. yellerdog64
    yellerdog64 Guest

    i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s


    i need help with buying a new external hard drive

    :)
     
    yellerdog64, Jan 11, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s

  3. MightyGStar Win User

    My Console Is Out Of Storage Space

    My Xbox One S is a 500GB Hard Drive Is Out of Storage Space I Need Help Please.
    Expand - Get external drive or remove some games. Welcome to 500GB.. I would get a 2TB external drive personally.
  4. Spazpol Win User

    My Console Is Out Of Storage Space

    My Xbox One S is a 500GB Hard Drive Is Out of Storage Space I Need Help Please.
    you can either delete content, or you can use an external USB hard drive to get additional storage. I personally have a 3TB external drive to avoid this issue.
  5. Booberry Radley Win User

    XBOX ONE X

    The hard drive is only 1 TB. When the Xbox One S was first released it had a 2 TB hard drive. 1TB is not enough for hardcore gamers which is what this console seems to be intended for. The One X needs a 2 or 3TB hard drive. I understand the Xbox is trying
    to keep the price down but the targeted consumer, hardcore gamers, are willing to pay extra for what we need. This will force the targeted consumer to use an external hard drive which to my understanding, and I may be wrong, will have a negative effect on
    load times on the One X. If Xbox releases a One X at a later date with the necessary memory this will cause those of us that bought the console at release to feel betrayed. Different versions of the One X need to be released at launch like they did with the
    One S giving us the choice of a 1 or 2TB console.
  6. Presentelaw Win User

    Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

    Hi,

    Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300

    Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type.

    Please let me know if it'll work well with xbox one s. Thanks.
    I think you’re good with pretty much any of the Seagate external hard drive’s, powered or not. There was even a gentleman yesterday asking about using the max, which is a 16 TB hard drive. I would LOVE to see why he needs that many TB LOL

    I'm going with the 4tb which is now on offer. Never used an external drive with power before.
Thema:

i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s

Loading...
  1. i need to know which external hard drive to get for my xbox 1 s - Similar Threads - need external hard

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...