I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends

Discus and support I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I really need to play with my friends can I please get a permission to join other multiplayer servers 69343852-a6f5-42a7-8c01-a315d7267ca2 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JumongGamingz, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends

I really need to play with my friends can I please get a permission to join other multiplayer servers

:)

JumongGamingz, Mar 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are getting an error message when you try to join Realms that says your account is not set up properly due to your account settings. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the options You can create and join clubs and You can join multiplayer games are allowed..
  3. CreeperSteve Win User

Minecraft

hi omni. So what i did was that i asked my friend the code of the realm. then i simply put the code in and joined. however, if the world is not a realm just go on menu and press on invite friends. You and your friends can only play with each other if you both have a subsrcibtion like xbox live. This only works on bedrock by the way
  4. Josué Quito Win User

Can't use my Minecraft Realm

I did it, and still can't join my realm. Not even my friends can join my realm.
  5. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  6. WinningOk Win User

Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

My friend is hosting on his xbox but I'm not the only one that joins his realm with PC, my other friend can join perfectly fine but it's not working for me.
Thema:

1. I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends - Similar Threads - need join realms

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  5. What preview do I need to join for keyboard mapping?

in XboX Insiders
    What preview do I need to join for keyboard mapping?: I've installed the old and new Xbox insider apps on Xbox, joined the preview "Xbox accessibility Insider League" and still can't map the controller inputs on to my keyboard. Do I need a higher...
  6. I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. Saying I need to join the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. Saying I need to join the Xbox...: I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. And right after I got booted it says I need to join the Xbox network. And ever since my screen has had a dark relish hue on it!...
  7. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  8. You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You need Permission to join a realm on PlayStation: I am trying to join a friends realm on my PlayStation and it won’t let me because it says “You need Permission” and when I tried to fix it it didn’t work. 94cd925c-7109-4c9c-9b00-49d3b401aa13
  9. Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties: I want to buy an Xbox one series S, but don’t want to pay for any subscriptions. My friends and I only play the free online multiplayer games. I saw something saying that Xbox made it to where you...
  10. "You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You need permission to join this realm" Yet i just bought and played on the realm: Title explains it. i wanted a realm in order to play wit friends but i first started on the pc with the same account, Windows 10 edition and everything. When i went to my Xbox and tried playing,...