I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?
Discus and support I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flamey 717, Jun 14, 2024.
Thema:
I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?
Loading...
-
I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ? - Similar Threads - Need disable parental
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Microsoft disabled LAN play for our own home network, both parties need an Xbox Live Gold...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMicrosoft disabled LAN play for our own home network, both parties need an Xbox Live Gold...: For years we have played on 2 xboxes, 1 of us hosts and the other one joins. We are on the same network in the same house. As of April 3rd, 2025 Microsoft decided they weren't making enough money... -
Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...: Just what the question is asking. Im trying to use turning my controller off for a very specific glitch but the popup is making me unable to do so. 0e48f0da-f3ce-4b4a-9c69-d19588cd2589 -
How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?: We don't play games online. We actually hate it. Is there a way I can disable the requirement that my kids need their passwords to play games on the Xbox? It's annoying....