I need to get unbanned please!
Discus and support I need to get unbanned please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This guy was suppose to be helping me out on my 2k player he was asking did what phone service I have I asked him why he said it was part of his system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unknown x 0212, Dec 16, 2018.
Thema:
I need to get unbanned please!
Loading...
-
I need to get unbanned please! - Similar Threads - need unbanned please
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I need help to get unban
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help to get unban: Hi My name is Arianna,I been got suspended on my Xbox and I did the appeal so I can get unbanned and they keep Dieal it and it crazy how I don’t get a second chances and i don’t get unbanned until... -
Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.: Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely have no clue why I was banned. Upon sending... -
Temporary suspensionI need to get unban, it wasn’t my faul
in XBoX on ConsolesTemporary suspensionI need to get unban, it wasn’t my faul: I have been banned due to the fact that this guy thought I was hacking just because I killed him one shot in fortnite ans built super fast, he said if I don’t play with him he will report me, so I... -
I need to review to unban my account
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to review to unban my account: I was banned a couple months ago and I’ve been feeling so sad because I lost all my data all I want is to get it unbanned and start over because I don’t get as angry as I did before because I’ve... -
plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate
in XBoX on Consolesplz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate: thank you plz i need to talk to my team members 8abf61f4-2e9f-4a61-948e-a95232a89ec8