I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game on an external hard drive and I cannot get the Xbox PC application to locate the game which is already fully installed on the hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatikkJoe, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. StatikkJoe
    StatikkJoe Guest

    I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5


    I have the game on an external hard drive and I cannot get the Xbox PC application to locate the game which is already fully installed on the hard drive. If somebody could help me I would be very thankful as I don't want to install 103 GB again and my network is limited too.

    :)
     
    StatikkJoe, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5

    the windows apps folder where the games are stored are encrypted to the machine that downloaded and installed it, as above if this is not the case or you re installed windows then you need to download the game again.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    If you didn't install the game with that PC using the Xbox app, I'm afraid you'll need to reinstall it as the App won't recognise nor launch the game.

    Hope this helps
  4. Hoskayra Win User

    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

    Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

    Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

    For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

    This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

    Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

    You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

    I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. VaughnZ Win User

    Transfer data

    Well that's unfortunate!
    I have one more question, Do I need xbox live to play forza horizon 5 mp on pc?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling itself

    Strangely you will have to find the game folder, it is located in WindowsApps, to access this folder you will need additional permissions, to get them you should follow the instructions in the article below.

    https://www.maketecheasier.com/access-windowsap...

    NOTE: The site above is a third party, so be careful with any procedure you take from it.

    - If you can access the windows apps folder, you should find the Forza horizon 5 folders and delete it, by doing that restart your pc, this will allow you to start the game installation again.

    - Make sure it's the Forza horizon 5 folder as any other deleted folders in that path can affect your PC's performance or how the applications work.

    In my case the folder name is Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.405.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

    But it may be different for you, as they are encrypted files
Thema:

I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5

Loading...
  1. I need to get the Xbox application on PC to locate Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - need application locate

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  10. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...