I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?

Discus and support I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Am I able to request 2 appeals if my first one was denied. I am getting bored as of right now and want to talk and hang out with someone. This is very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NogaIsBetter, Feb 7, 2023.

1. NogaIsBetter
    NogaIsBetter Guest

I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?

Am I able to request 2 appeals if my first one was denied.

I am getting bored as of right now and want to talk and hang out with someone. This is very annoying .

:)

NogaIsBetter, Feb 7, 2023
  2. NogaIsBetter Win User

NOOOOO this is stupid. All I said was fa- ️this violates Xbox's guidelines ️
  3. Smwutches Win User

You only get 1 chance to appeal.
  4. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

That really sucks but I just don't understand whatever reason for denying my appeals when 3 of my other appeals were accepted, I used the same message for all 5 appeals so how come 3 were accepted but 2 were denied? It just doesn't make sense to me.
  5. Frosty McNast Win User

How do I talk to a real person?

I have the issue of not getting any details on why my appeals get denied, I know with other things even if there are reason for denied appeals they just become an absolute **** about it and just say the same clipboard stuff but at least that's a deny reason
  6. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
Thema:

1. I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal? - Similar Threads - need account appealed

2. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  3. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  4. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  10. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved: my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3