I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...

Discus and support I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Permanent suspension that I can not appeal 1000$ down the hole because i am not able to log back into my account aae766a2-8925-41a3-9651-7b7f205ae9b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Notyour, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Notyour
    Notyour Guest

I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...

Permanent suspension that I can not appeal 1000$ down the hole because i am not able to log back into my account

:)

Notyour, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Notyour Win User

I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who was gonna report me the xbox tos and I got banned for harassment?

They didn't give me an appeal so I'm just down 1000$ dollars because Microsoft don't actually look into there bans this is the second time now I've had something like this happen with them honestly I don't like gaming anymore it has ruined my happiness especially haveing to deal with this makes me wish I wasn't good at games its very disappointing that support won't help me get in touch with the enforcement team nothing like xbox 360 days were you were actually able to talk to the people handling your case
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who was gonna report me the xbox tos and I got banned for harassment?

Hello Notyour, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I'm afraid that the only way to contact enforcement would be via https://enforcement.xbox.com. As this is an open forum there would be no one here who would be able to help.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I agree that it can be frustrating and have to admit I do miss those forum days myself. However, I'm afraid that all hands are tied on this one. The enforcement team can only be contacted via the method I listed.

Had you tried to sign into the link I provided with the account that was banned? As well, you should have been sent an email to your account with the details and more info on the action. If you haven't seen it then it may be in the junk/spam folder.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

It all depends on how many other cases the Enforcement team has to get through, and if they deem your ban unjust or not. There is no definitive answer such as x days.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason legit

The enforcement team are the only ones who have any information about bans. You'll need to try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com That is the only way to get in touch with them.
Thema:

1. I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who... - Similar Threads - need touch enforcement

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox: So I was Recently Suspended On Xbox for 4 Days for violating Community Standards so I tried to appeal it then I was denied after that they Had permanently Banned my account and Banned My IP...
  9. I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...: Someone please contact me from support cf9245fc-c5c5-42f3-9c65-d6cc18982c2e
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...