I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...

Discus and support I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Permanent suspension that I can not appeal 1000$ down the hole because i am not able to log back into my account aae766a2-8925-41a3-9651-7b7f205ae9b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Notyour, Mar 7, 2023.

  1. Notyour
    Notyour Guest

    I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...


    Permanent suspension that I can not appeal 1000$ down the hole because i am not able to log back into my account

    :)
     
    Notyour, Mar 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Notyour Win User

    I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who was gonna report me the xbox tos and I got banned for harassment?

    They didn't give me an appeal so I'm just down 1000$ dollars because Microsoft don't actually look into there bans this is the second time now I've had something like this happen with them honestly I don't like gaming anymore it has ruined my happiness especially haveing to deal with this makes me wish I wasn't good at games its very disappointing that support won't help me get in touch with the enforcement team nothing like xbox 360 days were you were actually able to talk to the people handling your case
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who was gonna report me the xbox tos and I got banned for harassment?

    Hello Notyour, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

    I'm afraid that the only way to contact enforcement would be via https://enforcement.xbox.com. As this is an open forum there would be no one here who would be able to help.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who was gonna report me the xbox tos and I got banned for harassment?

    I agree that it can be frustrating and have to admit I do miss those forum days myself. However, I'm afraid that all hands are tied on this one. The enforcement team can only be contacted via the method I listed.

    Had you tried to sign into the link I provided with the account that was banned? As well, you should have been sent an email to your account with the details and more info on the action. If you haven't seen it then it may be in the junk/spam folder.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

    It all depends on how many other cases the Enforcement team has to get through, and if they deem your ban unjust or not. There is no definitive answer such as x days.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Banned for no reason legit

    The enforcement team are the only ones who have any information about bans. You'll need to try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com That is the only way to get in touch with them.
Thema:

I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...

Loading...
  1. I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who... - Similar Threads - need touch enforcement

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox: So I was Recently Suspended On Xbox for 4 Days for violating Community Standards so I tried to appeal it then I was denied after that they Had permanently Banned my account and Banned My IP...
  9. I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...: Someone please contact me from support cf9245fc-c5c5-42f3-9c65-d6cc18982c2e
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...