I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...

Discus and support I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone please contact me from support cf9245fc-c5c5-42f3-9c65-d6cc18982c2e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristen Cavazos, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...

Someone please contact me from support

:)

Kristen Cavazos, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a nightmare and I'm about to return it

Hey there, Kristen Cavazos

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I can see, from your profile, that you have created a thread here: Someone please help me get this to work - Microsoft Community

Smwutches is asking you for more information so they can try and help you. Providing more information on that thread will allow the community to help you further with your question/problem. Alternatively, if you wish to contact Xbox Support, you can do so via this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

If you decide to contact Xbox Support, please give as much information about your question/problem as you can so they can help you. As this thread is a duplicate, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you wish to get help from the community, please reply in the original thread so we can try our best to help 😎

Happy Holidays!

Nathan
  3. Kristen Cavazos Win User

Someone please help me get this to work

The Xbox is beginning to be a nightmare I am on the verge of returning it I just need some type of support I cannot get a hold of anyone
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Yardım [Translation - Help]

5. Jhonkito Win User

I cannot get in touch with support.

First keep in mind that this is a public forum where we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems. In conclusion, we are not Microsoft employees and we cannot solve these types of problems here since that is something that has to do with billing and payments.
    Hi EthanH, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

But I can help you by providing the link where there are several ways to contact support.

click here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When you call, be sure to provide the following information:

-Your name and email address
    -The position number
    -The date on which that charge was made

Microsoft customer support should be able to help you resolve the issue with that.

If you can't contact Microsoft customer support by phone, you can try contacting them through social media.

Microsoft has Twitter and Facebook accounts for Xbox support.

You can try posting your issue on social media and wait for a Microsoft representative to respond.

Another piece of advice I can give you in case they don't answer is to try at several different times of the day and insist.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon F.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

I can't get in touch with support?

Hi Wilowizard, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Take into account the dates we are in and that in December there may be few staff working and many accumulated requests, the system is probably simply collapsed, don't worry, you are not the only user who is going through this.

The best thing I can recommend right now is to be patient and keep trying, I'm so sorry as a player, just like you, I know how frustrating this can be.

But everything will probably be resolved in due time. It's already January and the staff will probably already be doing their best to serve everyone.

Happy new year
Thema:

I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a...

1. I need to get in touch with some type of support for the Xbox it is beginning to be a... - Similar Threads - need touch type

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox: So I was Recently Suspended On Xbox for 4 Days for violating Community Standards so I tried to appeal it then I was denied after that they Had permanently Banned my account and Banned My IP...
  9. I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get in touch with the enforcement team got an unjust ban for sending someone who...: Permanent suspension that I can not appeal 1000$ down the hole because i am not able to log back into my account aae766a2-8925-41a3-9651-7b7f205ae9b3
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...