I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account

Discus and support I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; buy xbox contact us page is the worst I've ever used it just keeps saying there a problem, ive tried everything and don't know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenzie paxton, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account

buy xbox contact us page is the worst I've ever used it just keeps saying there a problem, ive tried everything and don't know what to do

:)

kenzie paxton, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kenzie, since you don't remember the email from the account you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. Paddel06 Win User

Missing email on Xbox

You might look on this page to find ways to find out your email:

Find your Microsoft account email address

I guess in your case the ways to find out the email are to view it on your Xbox if you're still logged in on the account or use your phone number to log in if you have previously added it to the account.
  4. Thomas_davies1205 Win User

How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

Ive already done the account recovery form but as i said i made the account a long time ago and i remember little to no information to the account
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thomas, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you need help recovering an account.
    I recommend you to visit the next article, there you can see the different options available
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

As a last resource you can send the account recovery form
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thomas, I'm sorry to hear that
    If the recovery form is not accepted you may need to keep trying if you want to recover the account
Thema:

1. I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account - Similar Threads - need find old

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. Need to Find Out Capacity of Xbox 360 HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to Find Out Capacity of Xbox 360 HDD: I have an Xbox 360 HDD (for the original model, not the 2010 revision). I don't know what the capacity is. I don't have any way of powering on the console. There is a barcode with numbers on the...
  7. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  8. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  9. I need help to find information about a old account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to find information about a old account please: One day when I was trying to play Minecraft it didn’t log into my Microsoft account automatically which is wierd because it always did I tried to find a info if the account like a gmail or phone...
  10. i need to find my old friend who changed his name

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to find my old friend who changed his name: is there anyway i can find my old friend he changed his name a while back and i have never been able to find him since. dd4c6f4a-6df0-4b73-9097-4fe62c26546f