I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...

Discus and support I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and I don’t have the serial number or anything any help on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by david williams4, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...

I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and I don’t have the serial number or anything any help on how to find it much appreciated

:)

david williams4, Jan 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and ive no idea how to find it any help appreciated

Are you saying you have physically lost it or that remote play can’t find it?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans.
  4. Shinigami 665 Win User

Game DVR Error: "Sorry We Couldn't Record That (0x82323012)"

Ive been having this issue since ive had my xbox one. Ive always just figured my connection was slow. But I really dont know. I cant record anything with my dvr. Can anyone help ive tried all that has been stated above
  5. STR8 GUNN1N Win User

Bought new Xbox 360, can't download my xbox live profile

Have you been able to find a fix for this issue yet? I am going through the exact same issue with no help from anyone (does not know how to fix the issue).
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I need help i haven’t been able to get into my Xbox for years I don’t know my email for it only know username and I spent lots of money on it help.

Hello Kai, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
Thema:

I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...

1. I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able... - Similar Threads - need find don’t

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. Need to Find Out Capacity of Xbox 360 HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to Find Out Capacity of Xbox 360 HDD: I have an Xbox 360 HDD (for the original model, not the 2010 revision). I don't know what the capacity is. I don't have any way of powering on the console. There is a barcode with numbers on the...
  7. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  8. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  9. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  10. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...