I need to disable parental controls,

Discus and support I need to disable parental controls, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a used xbox 360 and i don't have the parental password a101ff5c-05f7-4766-bfb0-a4739b3c6f49 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mauriciofranco1, Aug 5, 2019.

  1. I need to disable parental controls,


    :)
     
    mauriciofranco1, Aug 5, 2019
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

    Your account is the Parental Root, if yes you need reset your parental password
  4. Korhog Win User

    I need to disable parental controls,

    Did you tried the hard reset?
  5. RavagedUnicorn Win User

    Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

  6. skylaar Win User

    I need help disabling parental controls.

Thema:

I need to disable parental controls,

Loading...
  1. I need to disable parental controls, - Similar Threads - need disable parental

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Microsoft disabled LAN play for our own home network, both parties need an Xbox Live Gold...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft disabled LAN play for our own home network, both parties need an Xbox Live Gold...: For years we have played on 2 xboxes, 1 of us hosts and the other one joins. We are on the same network in the same house. As of April 3rd, 2025 Microsoft decided they weren't making enough money...
  8. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  9. Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...: Just what the question is asking. Im trying to use turning my controller off for a very specific glitch but the popup is making me unable to do so. 0e48f0da-f3ce-4b4a-9c69-d19588cd2589
  10. How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?: We don't play games online. We actually hate it. Is there a way I can disable the requirement that my kids need their passwords to play games on the Xbox? It's annoying....