I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

Discus and support I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 油腔滑调, May 17, 2019.

1. 油腔滑调
    油腔滑调 Guest

I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law enforcement team was found in "https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6".

:)

油腔滑调, May 17, 2019
  2. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

That kind of stuff could of got you in more trouble. The only other way is to use a fresh gamertag I suppose.
  3. IRB Win User

Hello! I'm a having a little trouble with your question.

Have you found an Xbox Achievement that somehow breaks Xbox's Terms of Service?
    7 years ago, I used some cheats in the game for winodws live. I activated some achievements and are now marked by trueachievements because my game number does not meet the conditions for deleting 3 games in 203 games (I only have 70 or so) I only let Microsoft
    help me remove those achievements.

If you have cheated and the games removed from your gamerscore there is nothing you can do. You cheated and that is part of the punishment.
  4. EightBitBlonde Win User

Hello! I'm a having a little trouble with your question.

Have you found an Xbox Achievement that somehow breaks Xbox's Terms of Service?
  5. Canister Win User

Good luck with this, hopefully you get some sort of assistance with this.
  6. Tomesso Win User

Hi

Unfortunately, you cannot request a gamerscore reset or delete. The only "way" to get your gamerscore reset is to get caught cheating which is not something I would advise
    as in certain cases it will also entail an account suspension, your account gets a very nice cheater branding which is never removed and the whole of Xbox live gets to see that.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct

I'd recommend that you just create a new account and do not cheat on your new account.
Thema:

1. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements. - Similar Threads - need contact Enforcement

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38