I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review

Discus and support I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have sign in Into enforcement page and can not reach any case review option, nor any ban Information, althchough Im still banned.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoD Stegosaurus, Oct 23, 2017.

1. I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review

i have sign in Into enforcement page and can not reach any case review option, nor any ban Information, althchough Im still banned. pls answer me in german- idont speak
    english

:)

LoD Stegosaurus, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Hey please help me, I have never begged for anything before.My Xbox account has been Permanently Suspended and I need to somehow get in contact with the Enforcement Team, I have already done a case review and that was before I found out why I got banned. Now that I know why I've been banned I would be the happiest person on the face of this planet if I can do another case review. Please Help this get out there to get my account back. I am not a rich person and certainly don't have any money on me, I have spent over 1000 dollars on my account and had it for over 5 years, and would love to at least get a second chance at doing a case review or getting in contact with the Enforcement Team.Good luck out there and do not get your account banned, it is seriously the worst thing ever to happen to a gamer, especially if you buy digital games and spend money on your account. I have been really messed up and had been getting no sleep cause of this. Last thing my GT is: ITz RAPID MoDz , Once again Thank you Guys/Girls and PLEASE!

Rahul, Oct 23, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    need someone to contact me.

Hi

Nobody outside of the Xbox Enforcement team can help with your issue and they can only be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site and if eligible you should have be able to request a case review. You can also find out more information about

case reviews here

gds1972, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Contact And Banning

Hi Lynn,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. Microsoft support are unable to do anything with an enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website. If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will
    require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.
    Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue.Best thing to do in cases like this is report, ignore and block them. Once you replied with the swear you violated the code of conduct and they reported
    you for it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement?

7. gds1972 Win User

need someone to contact me.

Hi

Nobody outside of the Xbox Enforcement team can help with your issue and they can only be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site and if eligible you should have be able to request a case review. You can also find out more information about

case reviews here
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cannot contact microsoft support

Hi Display! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details.

Any player that meets the following criteria can submit a case review:

Has an active enforcement action.

The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length.

The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months.

How to submit a case review

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
Thema:

I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review

1. I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review - Similar Threads - NEED CONTACT ENFORCEMENT

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38