I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones
Discus and support I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t know if it’s a Insider Preview bug, but since a few days my headphones audio settings constantly changes to Windows Sonic and I need to run... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivanov, Dec 1, 2019.
Thema:
I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones
Loading...
-
I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones - Similar Threads - need constantly enable
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...: I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen... -
Constant " You Need To Install An App For This Task " For Login
in XBoX AccessibilityConstant " You Need To Install An App For This Task " For Login: So i reccently left the beta xbox update thing and did a hard reset to keep all my game and then i moved my xbox to my living room and i turned it on i saw all the accounts were removed and i... -
Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed information with how to deal with constant harrasment: As the title says i need a few steps to take that go beyond just constant reporting the harassing profiles on xbox live What happened is that i stopped being friends with someone and just wanted...