I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please

Discus and support I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child used my email address for their Xbox live account and has changed the date of birth on my account to their date of birth. How can I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sally Cambridge, Jan 4, 2023.

1. I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please

My child used my email address for their Xbox live account and has changed the date of birth on my account to their date of birth. How can I change this back to my date of birth so that it is no longer classed as a child (under 13) account and asking me for parental permission?

:)

Sally Cambridge, Jan 4, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly follow the steps below to change your date of birth;

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Select Your info.

3. On the Your info page, select Edit date of birth. Because you're accessing sensitive information, you may be asked to verify your identity.

4. Make your changes and select Save.

If you are having a problem changing it, kindly read and follow the steps on this link; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil.....
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  4. HassanB Win User

help me

There is no way to change the date of birth on an XBOX Live account once it's been made. If you're having an issue getting into a game like Battlefield 3 unfortunately you will need to make a new XBOX Live account with the correct date of birth.

You can change the date of birth on the Windows Live ID associated with the account but the date of birth that was entered when you made the XBOX Live account will always stick to the account, that's something that will never change.
  5. Lucydriver Win User

changing date of birth

You should be able to change the date of birth at
    http://account.live.com

Keep in mind though that will only change the date of birth for the Microsoft account. If you're looking to change the date of birth of an Xbox account, that is not possible.
    its wont let me edit the date of birth on that link either?

what are my options? can i set up new accounts?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Account

I am the only member of my Microsoft family and I am an adult but it will not let me access my Xbox settings. Everytime I try to go to my Xbox profile or settings, it sends me to a support page about changing my child’s privacy settings. I just
    want to change my Xbox gamertag. Please help!
    Sorry to hear it. If you entered the date of birth incorrectly then then account will need to age normally. Please log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com to check your date of birth. It is possible to change your account to adult but you would need a credit card to do so.
Thema:

1. I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please - Similar Threads - need change date

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  6. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  7. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...