I need to change my epic account email

Discus and support I need to change my epic account email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to activate 2Fa for fortnite but I can't remember what gmail I used. I tried every gmail and I can't even disconnect my xbox account from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l2Where, Aug 3, 2019.

1. l2Where
    l2Where Guest

I'm trying to activate 2Fa for fortnite but I can't remember what gmail I used. I tried every gmail and I can't even disconnect my xbox account from my epic account without the email. If I can just unlink those two accounts everything would be great. Also
    I always sign in to my epic account by Xbox

:)

l2Where, Aug 3, 2019
  2. JenoImad Win User

Покушавам активирати 2Фа за фортните, али не могу се сјетити који сам гмаил користио.
    Пробала сам сваки гмаил и не могу чак ни да искључим свој кбок налог са епског налога без е-поште.
    Ако могу повезати та два рачуна, све би било сјајно. Такође се увек пријавим на свој епски налог од стране Ксбок-а
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi l2Where,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Forgotten Epic Account emails would need to be handled by Epic Games Customer service. We cannot help with recovering an Epic Games account on the Xbox forums. However, you can sign in to your Epic Account
    online to enable 2FA with your Xbox Account if you have them linked. Without your Xbox account being linked, you would not be able to log in to enable 2FA since you do not know the email you used to sign up for an Epic Games account.

To log in to your Epic Account online using your Xbox profile, go to the following link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US. Then click on Sign in at the top right
    corner of the page and select Yes when asked if you already play Fortnite. It will then ask you to choose your platform, select Xbox and type in your Microsoft account credentials associated with your Xbox profile. If already linked, then you should be in
    the home page of your Epic games account. If not linked, you will need to allow Epic Games access to your Microsoft account to complete the linking of accounts. Once logged in, you can enable 2FA under the Account settings of your Epic account home page.

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Jenolmad,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Epic Support
    for assistance. with that.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Switching my epics games to this account

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
Thema:

1. I need to change my epic account email - Similar Threads - need change epic

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  6. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  7. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...