i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not...

Discus and support i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not showing 9f09b47b-961b-41a0-bcf2-2e588c9cf104 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by paudel lull, Nov 15, 2022.

1. paudel lull
    paudel lull Guest

i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not...

i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not showing

:)

paudel lull, Nov 15, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not showing

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

it is necessary to change the account, but generally only another account as an adult will be able to change something on this account now.

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

How do I change my age on xbox

Kids.

[​IMG]
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Actually you can but I think it depends on where you live.

You may be able to change the date of birth on your account:

You are an adult but your account is categorised as a child account

If you live within the US

In this case, the date of birth on your account is incorrectly indicating that you're younger than 18 (20 in South Korea and Japan). If you live in the United States, you can correct your date of birth online. Here's how:

1.In a browser, go to My Account.

2.If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.

3. Select Your info, and then select Edit your personal info.

4. Enter your correct date of birth.

5. Follow the instructions to provide a US credit card as age verification.

If you live outside the US

If you live outside the United States and do not have a valid US credit card, or your account is subject to US COPPA restrictions (under 13 years old), follow the instructions at

windows.microsoft.com/.../child-birthdate-microsoft-account
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Susman7896619. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I'm sorry to say, but the servers save the date of birth you originally used to create your account. So, even if you change your birth year, your account will be still considered as a child account.

If you need to change your privacy settings to use online features, you may want to join to a family group and ask the family organized to enable multi-player features for your account.

The adult account can add your account by following these steps:

“Using a web browser, visit family.microsoft.com. Log in to your Family Safety account.

Click Add a family member.

Enter a family member’s phone number or email address and click Next.

Decide family member’s role (member or organizer) and click Next > Invite.

Note: Invitee will receive a link to join via email. It will prompt them to log in to their Microsoft account to accept and join the family group. If they are under the statutory age, they will also be prompted to request adult consent.”

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ly-group-4a07b974-8103-16ad-6ea2-46549ca19e03

After that, the adult account can change your privacy settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding is appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

You don't. Once your account is created, the date of birth you put on it is the date of birth you are stuck with.
Thema:

1. i need to change my age in ashpalt 8 airborn . how do i change? and my social button is not... - Similar Threads - need change age

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  6. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  7. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...